WIP Colonial Marines Smartgunner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between SDCC masquerade and working on Halo: The Fallen I decided to take a break from Halo and start concentrating on other builds. Smartgunner is one I have wanted to do for a while. The original plan was to save up and get the smartgun and everything that surrounded it but when I got a really good deal on the gun itself I decided to jump in.

The smart gun is pretty much finished except a few small parts including the bracket that will attach the gun to the arm. I also still need to get the wires that will be coming out of the gun too

IMG_1127.jpg

IMG_1128.jpg

IMG_1130.jpg

The vest I ordered off a website that sells steady cam rigs and the interior came bright orange so I'm in the process of painting that.

IMG_1137.jpg

IMG_11501.jpg

That M41-A Pulse Rifle I see in the Background, Did you use the Aliens Papercraft model from Jan Rukr to build it up or is that completely scratchbuilt?

That is actually an airsoft gun. Its a Matrix Limited Edition and I got it from evike.com earlier this year. I really haven't field tested it yet but the the LED countdown really works

Past weekend I attend PMX and it was more of a test run for my smartgunner. I am still missing the headset, a top and a few other things for the build. But here is what I hae so far with everything on and the graffiti I chose for the chest. The pants still need to be altered because the pockets need to be more in and I ordered a size too big

IMG_1178.jpg

486323_10151156975973477_575286477_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back