Halo 4 Recruit armor (3D Model build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are definitely a master with the 3D modeling, unbeliveable my man. Thank you for your contribution to the community

Anytime! Now if only I could get myself some good reference pics so I could make this a high def model... D:

ITS FINALLY FINISHED!!! SO MANY RENDERS! :'D
n530oh.jpg

a31d7q.jpg

2vht9vc.jpg

Now some renders of a quick pose and a super EXPLETIVE DELETED non-pep friendly AR
24grnt0.jpg

2vcgaqs.jpg

11wg94y.jpg

2unvzhu.jpg

Thats that! Now I'm onto working on the Halo 4 EVA armor!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome work. Does this mean it's ready for the world to unfold and build? I'm really looking forward to building this.

Awesome work. Does this mean it's ready for the world to unfold and build? I'm really looking forward to building this.

I as well am on the edge of my seat (because of lack of common sense to sit better lol) and although I won't be able to make it anytime soon, I know there is going to be a LOT of people ready and waiting to build this, and of course unfold this as well ;) , either way, your modelling skills are pretty amazing, and I'm waiting for the EVA even more, I might have to make a hybrid of my Reach build if those were ever made as pep files.

-Seth

Hey everybody! Thanks for all of the complements and such, makes me feel really appreciated on here!
Now if you guys could do me a favor and get this thread out there it would be greatly appreciated!
MESSAGE TO EVERYBODY
If you want to take a stab at unfolding this model/ checking the mesh, send me a PM or reply to this post!

Hey everybody! Thanks for all of the complements and such, makes me feel really appreciated on here!
Now if you guys could do me a favor and get this thread out there it would be greatly appreciated!
MESSAGE TO EVERYBODY
If you want to take a stab at unfolding this model/ checking the mesh, send me a PM or reply to this post!

Appreciated? Man, I would kill to have your modelling skills. Your model looks better than the in-game armor.

This looks fantastic, very nice work.

Moving it into the 3d Modeling section. Keep up the good work!

Wow, this looks really good. I may have to consider changing my future spartan 4 project to a recruit.

This looks fantastic, very nice work.

Moving it into the 3d Modeling section. Keep up the good work!

Oh, thanks for that! I was wondering what was going on xD Just signed in and noticed that it said my thread had been moved so I was all "WAIT WHATS;JJDAISAJ WHATS GOING ON?!? D:" But now I know whats going on so its all good XD

what program are you using?

Well... I used Google Sketchup Pro 8 for this entire suit... yes, Google Sketchup xD I've got a bunch of plugins and such that really allows me to use the program to do some pretty high quality things. The rendering program is Keyshot 2.0 Pro, I just export my SU model into there and do all the fancy stuff.

Dude, let me know if you need unfolders!!!

HECK YEA I NEED UNFOLDERS! :D Also, (you probably can xD) do ya think you could make the unfold Foam friendly?

^^Likewise^^ This is great work.

Whelp! If ya wanna take a stab at 'em I can sure send the files to ya! Same thing I said to ACDC, possible Foam unfold XD Thanks for the compliment as well :) I do my best!

Whelp! If ya wanna take a stab at 'em I can sure send the files to ya! Same thing I said to ACDC, possible Foam unfold XD Thanks for the compliment as well :) I do my best!

Send em my way and I'll unfold them. I'll take a stab at unfolding for foam friendly, but my knowledge on that is limited since I've only done it once, to a small piece; but it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back