Hazop Forest Armor
Arctic Camo Battle Rifle Skin
War Games Haven XBL Theme
Ghost Avatar Prop
Female Recruit Avatar Armor
Forward Unto Dawn Access Code
Halo 4 Cryptum Male+Female Avatar Shirt
3 14 day XBL Codes
2XP Codes (goes up every time i drink another Gamefuel :p)

I want
Venator Raptor Armor
Deadeye Helmet

I will trade ALL of these for those Bestbuy Codes, even just the Venator armor if that's all you've got. Pm me for trade :cool

Just to clear things up, I am ONLY interested in the bestbuy codes, I have recieved offers for other codes, but I am looking for the venator raptor armor and deadeye helmet codes from bestbuy ONLY, even if you only have the venator armor I will be ok with that too. I probably only have about a couple dozen 2xp points right now, but I will add more when I buy more gamefuel+dorritos tonight, in a little over a week I maxed out my 200 2xp points, so yeah I drink alot of gamefuel :p

As an FYI. My son downloaded iPhone app Halo 4 King of the Hill, sponsored by Mountain Dew and 7-eleven. I don't know the details, but basically you take over a 7-Eleven store and take pictures of Mountain Dew and Doritos logos. Good think we live near a 7-Eleven, so the app was able to recognize our location. In a week time, my son unlocked a few codes, including Locus helmet.

As an FYI. My son downloaded iPhone app Halo 4 King of the Hill, sponsored by Mountain Dew and 7-eleven. I don't know the details, but basically you take over a 7-Eleven store and take pictures of Mountain Dew and Doritos logos. Good think we live near a 7-Eleven, so the app was able to recognize our location. In a week time, my son unlocked a few codes, including Locus helmet.

Yeah I have the app, but I'm almost an hour away from the nearest 7-eleven :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back