PSA – The 405th Pepakura Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to work fine for me, I just tried the database myself.

The little folder icon, with the blue arrow pointing upwards, has returned me to every folder I've come from, and I've tried multiple folders.

Try refreshing, but let's troubleshoot: which browser are you using?

ok working now thanks

Hi all, having a little problem downloading the pep files. I can find them fine, get to the download area, have a folder to store the files in, but when I hit save, Norton Antivirus deletes the file saying there is a "Repudiation1" error and they are a risk. In researching that name, apparently the file type is not recognized by Norton so the file is auto-deleted as a risk. I have tried this on three of the MK VI helmet files, all with the same result.

I have gone into the Norton program and tried telling it that a .pdo file is safe, but no luck so far. Odd thing is, when I downloaded the Pep Designer it had some sample .pdo files and Norton did not have a problem with them. Has anyone else had this difficulty? Is there a fix for it or do I need to contact Norton for help.

<edit> In doing some more research, I noted that the .pdo files are being downloaded in an .exe format. That's why they are seen as a threat. Now - Why are they an executable file? Shouldn't they be a database file in .pdo format?

OK. So after dinner I went back on to research what was going wrong and now it's working fine. I'm just going to scratch my noggin and get back to work.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the files that are being downloaded are an .exe format, you're clicking the wrong download button. When you get into the download screen, click this download button...

1_zps126548ea.jpg

Then this button...

2_zps98e761fc.jpg

Probably me just being daft, but where do you submit files to for consideration for the database?

Managed to get hold of some very hard to find Bioshock Splicer Mask Pep files whilst helping a friend in his halloween costume - (it took me the best part of 3 days to find these, and feel its a shame to not share them with the rest of the 405th)

Cheers, Chris.

Hi all, having a little problem downloading the pep files. I can find them fine, get to the download area, have a folder to store the files in, but when I hit save, Norton Antivirus deletes the file saying there is a "Repudiation1" error and they are a risk. In researching that name, apparently the file type is not recognized by Norton so the file is auto-deleted as a risk. I have tried this on three of the MK VI helmet files, all with the same result.

I have gone into the Norton program and tried telling it that a .pdo file is safe, but no luck so far. Odd thing is, when I downloaded the Pep Designer it had some sample .pdo files and Norton did not have a problem with them. Has anyone else had this difficulty? Is there a fix for it or do I need to contact Norton for help.

<edit> In doing some more research, I noted that the .pdo files are being downloaded in an .exe format. That's why they are seen as a threat. Now - Why are they an executable file? Shouldn't they be a database file in .pdo format?

OK. So after dinner I went back on to research what was going wrong and now it's working fine. I'm just going to scratch my noggin and get back to work.

I am having the same problem, yet I haven't solved it. And when I am able to "save as" it wants to save the file as an application. I have downloaded an N& armor template pdo through 4shared and they work fine, but these files save as applications that I can't open. any advice will be deeply appreciated.

edit: so after resetting my 4shared password I have been able to download the pdo files as such. not sure what was going on but the problem seems to have fixed itself. Thanks to Arcanine for the offered help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try renaming the file from .exe to .pdo - I'm off to work shortly, but PM me with a list of the models you're having an issue with, and I'll take a look at them when I get home.

Hope I'm not braking any rule but...

Noticed there are some Halo 4 armour not on the DATABASE, so here are some obj. files that I unfolded and would like to share. I believe the models were extracted by Gravemind and the Adjutant Team of Halomaps, (thank y'all) and the files are scaled for a 6'2" person.

So here they are:
Halo 4 ODST Legs
http://www.4shared.com/file/5BCPXx3Zba/Halo4_ODST_Legs_Unfolded_by_On.html
Halo 4 Venator Chest
http://www.4shared.com/file/e6m_MOgbba/Halo4_Venator_Chest_Unfolded_b.html
Halo 4 Mk VI Forearms
http://www.4shared.com/file/rO01b023ce/Halo4_MarkVI_Forearms_Unfolded.html
Halo 4 Rogue Shoulders
http://www.4shared.com/file/UOKL33u1ba/Halo4_Rogue_Shoulders_Unfolded.html

Also MissingSpartan7 you got mail! Thank you.

All that awesomeness in one place. I was searching for pep files on 4shared and i saw your "DATABASE" and i saw how much was there and just had to come to the website and join! Thank you to everyone who made those files!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back