Halo 4 Helmet Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I am going to request a High-poly Enforcer helmet :D

I'd like to second the request for an Enforcer helmet. Not having much luck finding more reference pics for it, and I haven't hit SR50 yet to be able to get any kind of screenshots (not that I could do anything with them until the fileshare is fully operational). Heck, can't even find much on bing or yahoo image searches. Looking up Enforcer in relation to Halo tends to just bring up those annoying shielded drones from Halo 2.

I'd like to second the request for an Enforcer helmet. Not having much luck finding more reference pics for it, and I haven't hit SR50 yet to be able to get any kind of screenshots (not that I could do anything with them until the fileshare is fully operational). Heck, can't even find much on bing or yahoo image searches. Looking up Enforcer in relation to Halo tends to just bring up those annoying shielded drones from Halo 2.
Hahah i had that trouble too. With the Bungie file share you could search for all of the pics that had tags with a certain armor, it was great.

Yea. I'm really hoping 343i is able to sort things out for the fileshare soon. I'm also hoping it won't continue to be limited to Wargames Matchmaking. It's a lot easier to pose reference pics when you aren't in the middle of a game, especially for weapons and vehicles.

I'm also hoping it won't continue to be limited to Wargames Matchmaking. It's a lot easier to pose reference pics when you aren't in the middle of a game, especially for weapons and vehicles.

I was able to get a picture in theater mode from a forge session. So, it's not restricted to only wargames.

Hey folks, sorry i've been so slow on progress updates! Recon is at a stanstill for now, being slammed with commissions from my FB page, i'll try and have Recon done by the weeks end!

Hey guys, heres another update of the Pathfinder helmet. Its not smoothed like the previous cause at this stage Im adding so much geometry that it isnt worth it.
Helmet-WIP-Side-11-29-12.jpg

Helmet-WIP-RearQtr-11-29-12.jpg

Helmet-WIP-Qtr-11-29-12.jpg

Helmet-WIP-Front-11-29-12.jpg

looking awesome digital, cant wait to see it all finished up. its good to have another great artist to contribute to this massive amount of work

Any time I open up theatre mode it only shows Wargames MM. No Campaign, Spartan Ops, or Forge in the temporary history. It might be that I haven't played any WG custom games and that's why I haven't seen any of those, but still, Reach had Forge, Firefight, Custom, Campaign, and Matchmaking supported right out of the box. It made snagging reference pipctures so much easier because there were so many options to pull from. But this is getting into a discussion best saved for a different thread. I don't want to clutter this one up any more than I already have.

The second the Pathfinder Helmet becomes available for pepakura, I'm building it. Ironium's Recon helmet looks freakin sweet as well :D

ironium i promise as soon as the recon helmet is finished and unfolded i will be one of the first to give my best hand at it! I'm eager to see your final product bro!

Same here I always loved recon and in the halo 4 armory its more of the past games than a completely new design
Overall lovin the work you guys put in the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back