Halo 4 BR85HB SR Battle Rifle Version 2.0 FINISHED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,
This thread is my second Halo 4 build. But for a client. He's Alex's older brother. If you don't know who Alex is, look in my previous threads. Anyway I have learned from my mistakes on my last Br.( I don't get why all of you liked it, but I don't). If anything, go show my Halo:Reach build thread some love hahaha. Anyway, I finished it... A while ago. I'm just now putting a thread on it today. There will be more pics on the way but I already gave it to him for $50 primed but un-painted. So there isn't even 10 photos I think I've got. I'll put up some more photos tonight when Alex comes over. Later everybody.

Hey everyone, here are some pics of the BR. Im getting it back tomorrow because now the client wants it painted. And I'll be sure to take pictures of it because quite frankly, I miss it haha. But here is some now, not the best so hang on till' tomorrow.
http://
br4.jpg

br3.jpg

Yup...I cut my thumb while trimming down the magazine so it can fit inside the gun. ^^^
br.jpg

Stage 1 with a size comparison.
Like I said...there will be more pics on the way tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will you be making casts or is it build 'n' shipin it? cause this thing is looking good!

woah man! nice br! the first one was way oversized though....
and i too get injury's, i get loads of splinters its not funny...

Will you be making casts or is it build 'n' shipin it? cause this thing is looking good!
No, not this one. After I finished this one for my friend. I realized I never made one for me. So I went all out in detail for mine and that's the one I'm gonna cast and sell. I'm choosing the homemade way to mold it by using straight up silicone that my dad's hooking me up with from his work for free. And I'm gonna order the Smooth cast 3000 later this week. And the gun has a retractable magazine which will up the amount of it being priced. Why? Would you like one when I start banging these out? PM me for a price if interested.

woah man! nice br! the first one was way oversized though....
and i too get injury's, i get loads of splinters its not funny...

I feel your pain, literally haha I tend to get them too. And thanks. I didn't even go all out 10000% on this one. But I did for mine. which I hope to cast and do different paint schemes, like the artic.

Hey everyone,
It's been a while because I was working on my Recruit suit for NYCC. Anyway, Here they are, these pictures are old. I'm saying this because I already have it painted, just not touched up and weathered. But don't worry, I'll post them later.
Yup, I cut my thumb while working on the magazine, I panicked, and then got side tracked by the TV haha then I looked down and...
1349138622243_zps21a1c9f6.jpg

1349313213470_zps8c2d7551.jpg

My fat cat stepped on it. Haven't seen my cat? Look on my first BR build.
1349313234987_zps84b53396.jpg

Very nice details. Looks amazing. Do you have more pics on the finished paint scheme. If it is anything like your detail work it must look amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back