Halo 4 custom build

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfowler17

Jr Member
FINISHED!!! :D (10-8-13)

IMG_1374_zps536c8811.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Not really a lot I can say about the build. Well except I can say that this is my first foam build c: . So this is what i have so far.

My character.
IMG_0973_zps3bb9916d.jpg

Here's the chest.

IMG_0941_zpsdbd454ca.jpg

IMG_0953_zpsc3bc25ce.jpg

IMG_0960_zps4c4a1e1d.jpg

IMG_0961_zpse2c41fbf.jpg

IMG_0962_zps685e9edf.jpg

The last pic reminds me of the triforce xD. I'll post more in a little bit. Later c:

Small update
I sprayed the chest with plasti dip

[
IMG_0965_zps7f1d3d82.jpg

IMG_0967_zps94bf22ad.jpg

WOW this looks great! are you doing the venator helmet too? Because I think I've got that file needing to be pepped haha. Is there a template you used or was it free handed? If free handed...WOW!

Thanks TheReconSpartan :) . I'm gonna do the Fotus helmet. It was freehanded. I just drew shapes on the foam mat and tada xD. But i did used the dremel sanding bit which helped a ton.

Very nice, front looks a bit lopsided, though it could be the just be picture. Good luck.

Alrighty then it's time to reboot this build.I haven't been here in a while thanks to college classes.:D Well here is an update

fullbody_zps4d76c619.png

I changed the look of my character right after the championship bundle came out.

IMG_1137_zps1e2054f2.jpg

I finally finished the fotus helmet! It felt like the longest thing I've ever pepped. But i wanted to customize it so i chopped off the horn.

IMG_1223_zps52f56ad9.jpg

IMG_1245_zps1506fa40.jpg

Here is a quick sketch I did of what i plan to do with the helmet.

IMG_1247_zps4e472073.png

Here are some updates on the rest of the armor.

IMG_1243_zps52ba8aab.png

IMG_1241_zps9dac54f7.jpg

IMG_1239_zpsb01097a5.jpg

IMG_1240_zps79e2a943.jpg

[ATTACH=full]179225[/ATTACH]

I plan to have a red scarf on this armor like how there was one in Halo Reach. Well that is all I have for now. Thanks for looking. :D

Attachments

• IMG_1242_zps1d1eb780.jpg
    IMG_1242_zps1d1eb780.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 193
do my eyes deceive me? is that the venator chest? please tell me how you made it, it looks so epic!

The Fotus helmet certainly looks more bad-ass without the uni-horn. And putting eyes on the visor definitely adds to the effect.

@nerdtron99 Thank you for the kind words. I will definitely to continue this.:D
@Zaff Not a lot of people seem to like the uni-horn haha :D

Well then I have a few small updates to put.

IMG_1261_zps42ff4bd0.jpg

IMG_1262_zpsf36f00c3.jpg

As you can see I put together the Space Diaper. You can't have halo without the space diaper xD haha.

IMG_1254_zpsb9c38f05.jpg

Though it doesn't look like much was done on the helmet the top of it seems to be smooth like butta.

IMG_1264_zpsaff60125.jpg

IMG_1271_zpsc07914a4.jpg

I also made one of the knees pieces and one of the ODST gauntlets.

IMG_1270_zps23d99b1a.jpg

I cut out some of the holes on the jet pack looking parts for more ventilation. I also fixed the bottom middle part of the back.
Before it used to look really crooked.

IMG_1260_zpsbb8566eb.jpg

..and lastly i made the base of the richochet shoulders. I still have to detail them with more foam.

Well that's all I have for now. :D

It looks awesome! I do say that I will probably have to do the foam method for the rest of the armor except maybe the forearms. I have my own spartan I want to do as well but I will be keeping my horn on my head. You must embrace the horn! It looks great though so far. I wish I had more time to throw at my project but coming back here to watch everyone elses progress gives me the kick in the butt to go work on it. Thanks for the upload!

On a side note wouldn't it be awesome if there was a special assassination for people with FOTUS?

@ DSJeffers The unique assassination for fotus sounds like a crazy awesome idea! Maybe have the spartan ram the other spartan with his horn? Haha

Alrighty then! I am back with a pretty good update. My suit is almost complete!!!! :D
IMG_1355_zps98c2f36a.png

All i need to do is finish the right forearm and the bucket. ^.^

IMG_1303_zps2f171c3f.jpg

I actually based my build off of a character from my favorite anime.

IMG_1339_zps98db7167.jpg

Here are the boots up close.

IMG_1354_zpse2ddad0c.jpg

Here is what i'm using for the undersuit.

I know this isn't at all related to the build, but I decided to take a break from working on the suit and I decided to build The Red Emperor Dragon Hand from another anime called High School DXD.

IMG_1296_zps5d9dcdf9.jpg

Well that just about sums it all up. I feel that i'm going to update here again in few days. So until then, see ya! :D

@ DSJeffers The unique assassination for fotus sounds like a crazy awesome idea! Maybe have the spartan ram the other spartan with his horn? Haha

Alrighty then! I am back with a pretty good update. My suit is almost complete!!!! :D

Here is what i'm using for the undersuit.

I know this isn't at all related to the build, but I decided to take a break from working on the suit and I decided to build The Red Emperor Dragon Hand from another anime called High School DXD.

Well that just about sums it all up. I feel that i'm going to update here again in few days. So until then, see ya! :D

Dude this stuff is great, the Fotus helmet looks sick so far, and normally I'm not a fan of it, but without the horn it looks badass.
These customizations of yours have got me thinking, with the way that Fotus helmet is looking, I'm thinking a sick Promethean Knight/Mjolnir hybrid would be do-able. Like a new permutation built using tech found on the Promethean Knights. I should write this down, you've inspired me for a possible future build! Thanks!

Good luck man, I'm loving the direction you're taking this. And I'm dying to see that Fotus finished.

-S420

Thanks a lot Spartan-420! Your idea for the Promethean/Mjolnir hybrid sounds really cool. It gave me an idea. What if a promethean knight face was carved into the visor of a fotus helmet, like how Emile from noble team has a skull carved into his. Hmm just a thought though. Well good luck with your Promethean Knight/Mjolnir hybrid build idea. I would love to see that in the future! :D

Thanks a lot Spartan-420! Your idea for the Promethean/Mjolnir hybrid sounds really cool. It gave me an idea. What if a promethean knight face was carved into the visor of a fotus helmet, like how Emile from noble team has a skull carved into his. Hmm just a thought though. Well good luck with your Promethean Knight/Mjolnir hybrid build idea. I would love to see that in the future! :D

Haha yeah that's sick. I'm surprised nobody has attempted a Knight build to be honest. Probably because of the limb-shapes but still, it's nice to think. And yeah I'd like to do it but I still have a few other projects lined up first, I won't forget it though, I may come back to that idea. xD

Coming along great so far. The shoulders seem a bit small, though. Seems like they need to be brought out a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back