Halo 4 Recon

Status
Not open for further replies.

gliderx64

Member DIN
S064
So since I didn't do a thread on my H4 MK VI I decided I had to on this one. I started with Monkeyfuj's file and went to town :)
72FCDFEC-orig.jpg

It only took me about 12 hours to put the whole thing together

AECD76F6-orig.jpg

EBF93454-orig.jpg

5A721650-orig.jpg

38780A52-orig.jpg

More to come :)

When I saw you're making another helmet, I got so freaking excited! It looks great, which I've come to expect from you. I can't wait to see what comes of this!

is this the file i unfolded? your pep came out great. i am still working on my h3 recon in the middle of other house projects, this is gonna be the next one i do unless i find a scout file. This looks great, hope to see more progress soon.

Nice job Jeremie! I can't wait to see how this one turns out! (I'm sure it will be beautiful like your other helmets lol )

Thanks everyone, really excited for this one. And yes sonny this is the one you unfolded, and I have to say you did a stellar job of it!

WOW that looks killer, your pep work is very clean. Going to keep an eye on this one. Keep up the great work. Your other two helms look nice to.

Okay, so I decided the first one was way to big for my head (my buddy suggested installing a mini fridge) so I decided to start over with a slightly smaller scale (about 10%)

4184820C-orig.jpg

yeah sorry bid, i tend to make the scale bigger on my unfolds. i figure if it's to big and people do the research it will be easier for them to layout on their own if it's necessary. but on the other hand i try to make it a general size for everyone.. hope you finish buddy

yeah sorry bid, i tend to make the scale bigger on my unfolds. i figure if it's to big and people do the research it will be easier for them to layout on their own if it's necessary. but on the other hand i try to make it a general size for everyone.. hope you finish buddy

It's all good bro. I usually end up pepping something 3 times. And it was just a tad too big ;) I didn't even drop the size a full 10%, I made it 2cm shorter from to back.

No updates for a while... got distrac OOO look an airplane... :p Thought I'd upload some progress pics. I'm on the third pep of the recon helmet, but thats usual for me ;) So I'm going with the warrior chest, will be filling out the rest of the parts with soldier thighs and shoulds and who knows what for forearms and shins, Jump off that bridge when I get to it :)
So here is one of my distractions... guess its not a bad distraction to have :D
P1060993.jpg

And here is the chest. Foam build from Munkyfudj's file (forgive me if I butchered his tag), I reconfigured the file myself for foam, took forever to build with all my other projects going at the same time.
542653_587807174580732_69823555_n.jpg

563086_587807197914063_1577095544_n.jpg

574638_587807224580727_2010761891_n.jpg

The chest is nowhere near finished, lots of detail to add. I was just so happy to get it into a wearable condition :)

Hey, gliderx64. I just got done sending you a PM and hit the What's New button when I stumbled upon this thread. Looks like some more great work. I like that you just glossed over any info relating to your most recent 'distraction'. Are those battle rifles paper work or foam? They look great either way. I like the stock color with the yellow stripes the most. Keep up the good work.

Hey, Satchmo thanks for the continued compliments. the BR's are cast of a foam original. Just a sllight distraction ;)

i am building this as well and so far, no problems. but last night i was working on it and on the side where the rim boarders the visor, i cant seem to put the parts together without having the part curved, making it unable to match up to the other parts, also how did you make the folds and connections so clean? great work on it for only 12 hours too.

i am building this as well and so far, no problems. but last night i was working on it and on the side where the rim boarders the visor, i cant seem to put the parts together without having the part curved, making it unable to match up to the other parts, also how did you make the folds and connections so clean? great work on it for only 12 hours too.
The file has been fixed to have a curved visor, it needs to be unfolded though
http://www.4shared.com/file/cPnqHmDm/h4_recon_helmet_mk2_by_monkeyf.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back