Halo Reach Recon Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saber

Member DIN
S028
Hey guys and gals!

I'm back with a vengeance! I've started this project a while back but never got around to posting anything because I wanted to wow you guys. So now I present to you some pictures of awesomeness!

I got the file for this helmet from gliderx64 and credit goes to whom ever made the file and unfolded it. I must say. It was a pain in the butt for sure.

Pepped

7_zps9b5cb875.jpg

photo_zpscb8a0b0f.jpg

photo1_zps1b972481.jpg

photo6_zpsbe3ac74e.jpg

photo5_zps4e7c4fbf.jpg

photo4_zpsbbded9a9.jpg

And I resined it tonight at glider's house.

photo2_zps17514470.jpg

photo3_zpsd83da980.jpg

There are a few problem spots that I'll need to work on as this project trucks along but luckily I have help from fellow local members to keep me sane.

Thanks for checking out the thread and be sure to tell me what you think!

Stay Frosty, 405thers!
-Alexis

That would be harnor's file, my unfold. Yeah, I know, it's tricky. :) I'm working on it, but am nowhere near that close to completion. Nice work on the pep work buddy, considering the amount of detail in the model.

-Matt

Nice work man, keep it up!
Thanks!

Little lopsided on the top but nice pepping non the less..:)
Yeah, I knew it was a little wonky, but luckily I was able to fix it with Popsicle sticks before I resined it. I just never posted any pics of it after I adjusted it.

That would be harnor's file, my unfold. Yeah, I know, it's tricky. :) I'm working on it, but am nowhere near that close to completion. Nice work on the pep work buddy, considering the amount of detail in the model.

-Matt
Thanks! The file is definitely something to take your time with. I've messed up a number of times and had to unglue and reglue some parts. And some parts I just couldn't pep at all because of overlapping flaps and so many numbers that I couldn't figure out what the actual form of the piece was. Like the little part in the front. You can see in the pic that I completely ignored it and just put a popsicle stick behind the hole to prevent warping. I plan on making that part from scratch.

-Alexis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back