our Halo Reach Operator and EOD build!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfrey515

Hello 405th!! My roommate and i are going to be building an Oni Operator suit, and an EOD suit both from reach! this is the first build for both of us, so comments and criticism are both greatly appreciated! ;)

IMG_0481_zps0af684af.jpg
heres a look at the start of the two suits, and an additional recruit helmet from halo 4, and warrior helmet

thanks guys! yeah ill try and keep new pics coming every 2 days or so to track our progress, hopefully we dont screw things up too bad!

finished fiberglassing the helmet tonight, thinking about trying rondo out on the inside, not sure if itll make much of a difference, but we'll see!
IMAG1058_zpsd0df71f5.jpg

i do suggest a coat or two of rondo, nothing crazy. Enough to coat the inside and smooth it out a little plus add strength. Your project is coming along nicely man!

IMAG1062_zpsadc2717d.jpg
there were certain spots on the grenadier pep piece that were a little too flimsy for comfort, so we took some old cards and used them to reinforce those areas, and put a coating of resin over them, it ended up working really well

not a problme on the advice bud. if you ever have any ?'s and I can help let me know. If I can't help than I will try to send you in the right direction :)

I looked at this and I was under the impression this was just another project under the belt, but the fact that it's the first for you guys is impressive, it looks really great. I'll be keeping an eye on this definitely. As well, yay on the multi-threat.

awesome hobbit! hope it helps! thanks again sonny! your my go-to guy! thanks a ton Hell's! words like those really adds to the ambition of the project! and im thinking the same thing about the multi-threats! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back