File it under Crimmson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of requests. Would you be up for cleaning up, and adding details to the H4 aviator torso? Also, doing the same to the warrior helm. Which, are found in the H4 assets. No rush, because I know you have other projects going on. Thanks bro for your contributions to 405th.

Speaking of requests. Would you be up for cleaning up, and adding details to the H4 aviator torso? Also, doing the same to the warrior helm. Which, are found in the H4 assets. No rush, because I know you have other projects going on. Thanks bro for your contributions to 405th.

sure thing and thank you. the aviator chest looks like you could add a speaker system to the back pack. this one is going to be fun, I took a look at it real quick and it looks like the booster lands on the shoulder piece like the rest do and on the lower region of the back pack.

276164_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Challenge-Accepted_1280x1024.jpg

the one I wont accept is the fotus chest.

Awesome! Thanks a lot Crimmson!

is this the one? the shoulder is about 5 different pieces, they are pretty much separate do want it a solid piece or separated? it is cleaned up a bunch just need to adjust the orifices for the arms, head opening etc. and mesh weld any pieces that look or would be better a solid piece.

eliteultrah3.jpg

also do you want all of it or just the armor and helmet.

edit: that was a dumb question. what I meant is do you want the blades as well. attached or separated.

h3ultrablades.jpg

Yeah, I have had a look at the shoulder myself, like you said it's like 5 pieces mixed up into each other. I think it would be best to have one solid piece or maybe one inner and outer piece for the shoulder. I think you'll get the idea from the picture.

ultra%20shoulder.png

I think most people will use these files for a foam armor, not paper. What do you think would be best?

I really don't need the mini sword at all, so you can just separate it from the handplate or completely delete it.

Awesome, and again thank you! Like the pic of challenge accepted. Also, I checked the vid red vs blue. Makes me wonder how long it took them to put it together all the animations in there. I mean all the fighting and movements are so darn fluid! Hey, you wouldn't happen to have downloaded version 2.70 of blender yet?

Heya crimson, i know you have alot on your plate as is so my request is more of a place holder for when you have time; and dont worry its not a request for the fotus :p mine is one for the EOD H4 chest from the new assets pack. Also who would you recomend for unfolds? Ive found Aztlans to be user friendly, unless that can be part II of my request ;)

Awesome, and again thank you! Like the pic of challenge accepted. Also, I checked the vid red vs blue. Makes me wonder how long it took them to put it together all the animations in there. I mean all the fighting and movements are so darn fluid! Hey, you wouldn't happen to have downloaded version 2.70 of blender yet?

I am learning the ins and outs of 3d animation on my own, its extremely slow process due to everything else. first step learn 3d modeling, done sort of, second learn how to compile the model and etc. one step at a time and who knows I just might be able to make my own series.

Heya crimson, i know you have alot on your plate as is so my request is more of a place holder for when you have time; and dont worry its not a request for the fotus :p mine is one for the EOD H4 chest from the new assets pack. Also who would you recomend for unfolds? Ive found Aztlans to be user friendly, unless that can be part II of my request ;)

eod chest hmmm.... twas a royal pain in the shut your mouth. but check it out see if you like it.

original model
h4eodchestori.jpg

split in halve, separated for ease of work flatten out joining areas, and also to look around the inside of the model
h4eodsplitchest.jpg

mesh weld nightmare
h4eodchestwtf.jpg
h4eodchestshoulder.jpg
from the inside
h4eodinnerworkings.jpg

and bottom out side all of it had to be mesh welded together in a way makes sense and still keeps the flavor of the model if you know what I mean

h4eodchestanotherprobarea.jpg

and just when I thought the nightmare was over part two showed up. it is also a crook and crany that goes towards the front of the chest
h4eodchestcrap.jpg

and final form v1, did not want to show the rest as it was rated r, for foul language and violent out bursts, so fast forward. I would say a level 6 on the scale
h4eodchestv1.jpg

change it as you see fit if you can or want.
not unfolded
http://www.mediafire.com/view/8cww5wshhy7hrcy/h4_eod_chest.obj

Rainbow Dash I did not put yours off, but I left the file in my comp at home.

copy right microsoft, 343, non profit only

crimson are you working for 343 or something because you're just throwing gold at us.

thank you foxleader. oh how I wish I could work at 343 or bungie. I do not know how I would react if I ever did. check this out

aviator : unfinished

still need to cut and align some more details in the front of the chest plate. the back I feel about 95% good about it, but It could probably use some more tweeking.

original model
h4aviatorchestori.jpg

h4aviatorchestv2oriback.jpg

what I have so far

h4aviatorchestv2fr.jpg

h4aviatorchestv2.jpg

pep test current version
h4aviatorchestpeptestfr.jpg

h4aviatorchestpeptestbk.jpg
what do guys and gals think?

eod chest hmmm.... twas a royal pain in the shut your mouth. but check it out see if you like it.

original model
h4eodchestori.jpg

and final form v1, did not want to show the rest as it was rated r, for foul language and violent out bursts, so fast forward. I would say a level 6 on the scale
h4eodchestv1.jpg

change it as you see fit if you can or want.
not unfolded
http://www.mediafire.com/view/8cww5wshhy7hrcy/h4_eod_chest.obj

copy right microsoft, 343, non profit only

Crimson you are by far and away my hero!! :D thankyou so much for getting to this so quick. And i do appologise for all the anger and brain kicking this provided for you :) the finished product is truly a thing of beauty! now all it needs is an unfold and ill have my full set to restart my EOD project!

Again, thankyou so much Crimson!!

Jimmay

Crimson you are by far and away my hero!! :D thankyou so much for getting to this so quick. And i do appologise for all the anger and brain kicking this provided for you :) the finished product is truly a thing of beauty! now all it needs is an unfold and ill have my full set to restart my EOD project!

Again, thankyou so much Crimson!!

Jimmay

your welcome hope to see it built.

I think it's coming along very well. Especially, if your going to do more tweaks.

ten four. should be done soon had to take a break from halo stuff so I did this:

deathstroke mask
original model
deathstrokeori.jpg

I mesh welded the mask, it was in many pieces, sharpen details align verts and faces, decimate a ton of faces as this thing was heavy. so if you unfold it believe me I removed a lot. the mask wasn't as detailed in the left front but I like the way it came out, if some one wants I can tone it down some and make it simpler.
deathstrokemaskv3.jpg

deathstrokemaskv3side.jpg

deathstrokemaskv3back.jpg

deathstrokemaskv3rs.jpg

not unfolded
http://www.mediafire.com/view/kj037kk9k5dqd0b/deathstroke_mask_v3.obj

deathstroke armor

original model
deathstrokearmorori.jpg

deathstrokearmor.jpg

deathstrokearmorback.jpg

not unfolded or separated

http://www.mediafire.com/view/abfw2l7dw6cvv91/deathstroke_armor.obj

I am not sure who to give credit to when I find out I will as this is a game rip from injustice.

your welcome hope to see it built.

as do i :) it may take some time, but ill try to do it justice!

ive been watching Satchmo III's unfolding tutorial and it seems relatively easy to do. so i have made a start on that to see how i go. if it goes sour, there are alot of talented modelers/ unfolders to fix it up lol

:edit: started with defining the open edges (NOTE: i have no experience whatsoever in 3D modeling)
f9t3.png

as do i :) it may take some time, but ill try to do it justice!

ive been watching Satchmo III's unfolding tutorial and it seems relatively easy to do. so i have made a start on that to see how i go. if it goes sour, there are alot of talented modelers/ unfolders to fix it up lol

:edit: started with defining the open edges (NOTE: i have no experience whatsoever in 3D modeling)
f9t3.png

I have tried learn how to unfold but it is beyond me for now. I lose my patience over and over. I secretly wish all of the models I have worked would be built. The only one that I know of is Zeroprime building the ricochet chest. I just hope it wasnt a pain to build. I need to start my own build thread, somehow I need to find the time.

no updates as work has been extremely busy. We actually had iron burst at 12500 psi. It released all the pressure with a loud boom. Half the crew lost there undies and not from having to throw them away but from clenching so tight they disintegrated. Not fun.

I have tried learn how to unfold but it is beyond me for now. I lose my patience over and over. I secretly wish all of the models I have worked would be built. The only one that I know of is Zeroprime building the ricochet chest. I just hope it wasnt a pain to build. I need to start my own build thread, somehow I need to find the time.

i hear you on this one, short attention span and ease into boredom :( im sure they will be done here and there, just need more buyers for what you're selling lol it looks like his went pretty well. there was plenty of detail in your model so if it was a pain, it would have been worth it id say.
in regards to a build, why not take a break form modeling, practice an unfold from your portfolio, and get a projekt goin?

no updates as work has been extremely busy. We actually had iron burst at 12500 psi. It released all the pressure with a loud boom. Half the crew lost there undies and not from having to throw them away but from clenching so tight they disintegrated. Not fun.
^^this^^ would have made for an interesting day to bring home :confused

i hear you on this one, short attention span and ease into boredom :( im sure they will be done here and there, just need more buyers for what you're selling lol it looks like his went pretty well. there was plenty of detail in your model so if it was a pain, it would have been worth it id say.
in regards to a build, why not take a break form modeling, practice an unfold from your portfolio, and get a projekt goin?

I want to see it painted already though.

^^this^^ would have made for an interesting day to bring home :confused

that would be impossible, I leave for a week straight and don't come home until my shift is done. this next one is going to be two to three weeks straight. every time I come home my daughters look bigger or learnt something new.... without me

-snip-

anyways.. can someone unfold this for me it was modeled by karol aka shadow squirrel, mesh welded and prepped for pep by me. I would like to build it for my daughters.

Only if I get to keep the file too. I'll get on it as soon as I can!

Only if I get to keep the file too. I'll get on it as soon as I can!

of course, I thought that was the unspoken contract between modeler and unfolder. the unfolder gets a copy before anyone else and the modeler gets the next.

here is the aviator chest

h4aviatorchest.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/view/8sz11dcj682v40o/h4_aviator_chest.obj

Rainbow dash I am continuing on your request. I just got home earlier today.

odst emblem if you guys and gals want it. made by me

odste.jpg

odste2.jpg

odste3.jpg

odste4.jpg

pep test
odstemblempeptest.jpg

not unfolded
http://www.mediafire.com/view/5c12oekpdd9hdp7/odst_emblem.obj

the world through the eyes of a child
alright I my oldest daughter(4yr old) let me in on a revelation. the reason she burps is because her soda pop has a lot of burps in it and she drank a lot of them. hhhmmm...... what could I say
also the reason she can run fast is because we bought her fast shoes. hmmmm.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back