File it under Crimmson

Status
Not open for further replies.
no worries cimmson just thought id ask...never hurts to ask and sorry to bother, but lets just say you do awesome work and i hope you get a chance to take a breather keep up the awesome work!:cool

no need to apologize, you guys and gals are never a bother. I only said it in case you had a time schedule. I should have made myself clear. Thanks by the way

just a small update for ya Arcanine. hope you like it. adding details at the moment.
left one is the original and the right one is what I have done so far
H4MK6G2.jpg

the back was in separate pieces so I mesh welded them together, the booster packs are going to be done last
H4MK6G2BACK.jpg

Hey Crimmson here are some pics of the mask I am busy pepping

deathstrokefront_zpsad461cb5.png
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG-20140630-00376_zps79944d94.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG-20140629-00372_zps5750fda5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG-20140630-00373_zps647e40d4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG-20140630-00377_zps3f2e7c84.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanx will upload more pics as I progress I looked at the thread/post excellent rendering of his mask :D I just wish I was good enough at unfolding getting a adsl line in the next 2 weeks then I can watch some you tube tutorials to guide me and most importantly blender because I want to make a decent model of the concept from Allessandro Baldassroni but man blender has a steep learning curve and unfortunately my work also keeps me quite busy so I dont have the time that I want to spend learning :)

I am keeping my fingers crossed that one day you will model it I understand you are a working man and will completely understand if its not possible but I really do admire your work and after I read your thread thats when I decided to learn how to model myself and hopefully one day be as good as you thanx for all your time and effort that you put into modelling for us you are truelly a master at this and your attention to small details are what sets you apart no offence to all the other modellers

this is a bit more detailed pic of the armor as to the one in the post in #453
Arkham_Origins_Deathstroke_Turnaround_zpshysclldu.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanx will upload more pics as I progress I looked at the thread/post excellent rendering of his mask :D I just wish I was good enough at unfolding getting a adsl line in the next 2 weeks then I can watch some you tube tutorials to guide me and most importantly blender because I want to make a decent model of the concept from Allessandro Baldassroni but man blender has a steep learning curve and unfortunately my work also keeps me quite busy so I dont have the time that I want to spend learning :)

I am keeping my fingers crossed that one day you will model it I understand you are a working man and will completely understand if its not possible but I really do admire your work and after I read your thread thats when I decided to learn how to model myself and hopefully one day be as good as you thanx for all your time and effort that you put into modelling for us you are truelly a master at this and your attention to small details are what sets you apart no offence to all the other modellers

this is a bit more detailed pic of the armor as to the one in the post in #453
Arkham_Origins_Deathstroke_Turnaround_zpshysclldu.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

the one on post 453 I tried to set it up for foam, so I did not add that much if any details to the file as I believed it would be better built with foam.

Arcanine I haven't forgotten about your request. the shoulder piece by the booster is giving me trouble so I needed to step away from it.... so I did this

I really tore into this one, it is almost redone completely on the arm band side. if you ever look at the original you will see what I am talking about. hope you guys and gals like it. mesh welded etc you know the drill
h4 mk6 g2
H4MK6G2SHOULDERFR.jpg

H4MK6G2SHOULDER.jpg

H4MK6G2SHOULDERSIDE.jpg

made the bicep opening bigger and straightened it out. a bunch
H4MK6G2SHOULDERTOP.jpg

not unfolded
http://www.mediafire.com/view/uhobk06p223pffj/H4_MK6_G2_SHOULDER_V2.obj

copyright Microsoft, 343, non profit only

Looking great, Crimmson. Sorry I haven't been responding fully, I've had some things to deal with recently. But I'll be giving these my full attention in due time.

Ok thanx :) for all the advice I am thinking of doing a halo armor with paper not foam because I live in South Africa and we dont get the right type of foam here thats why I am looking for a paper models which armor would you recommend ?

Ok thanx :) for all the advice I am thinking of doing a halo armor with paper not foam because I live in South Africa and we dont get the right type of foam here thats why I am looking for a paper models which armor would you recommend ?

Honestly, I recommend a reach build, Carter or noble six. Sorry I love the reach armor more than any of the rest. If you like the h4 armor the sky the limit really. Ask your self these questions when starting a halo build do I want to look like a two legged tank(reach armor) or a stream lined soldier(halo 4)

Hey Crimmson! I'm new to the 405th and am starting to make my custom Halo Spartan (see profile picture) and I was wondering if you could provide me with the URL for the Pepakura Infiltrator Shoulder Pad files. If you can, then that would be Awesome.

Hey Crimmson! I'm new to the 405th and am starting to make my custom Halo Spartan (see profile picture) and I was wondering if you could provide me with the URL for the Pepakura Infiltrator Shoulder Pad files. If you can, then that would be Awesome.

I dont believe that the ifiltrator shoulder has been done yet. At least not by me.

Arcanine I have progressed on your request, its just that I am on my phones internet in the middle of nowhere. Progress pics are a no go for now. The mk6 g2 gauntlet should be done here soon. I dont get back home until monday after noon.

Ok. Thanks. If you do come across them or if you make them, please let me know.

ok. check this out, BUT I cant upload these yet. I was barely able to get the pics online. I tried but it was a no go, middle of now where Texas and raining grunts

infiltrator shoulder
h4infiltratorshoulder.jpg

update
mk6 g2
h4mk6g2.jpg

h4mk6g2back.jpg

mk6 g2
h4mk6g2arm.jpg

not even close to being done
deadeye
h4deadeyehelmet.jpg

h4deadeyehelmetside.jpg

Great work Crimmson do you know of any half faced or mask from halo?

Thank you. They should all be done shortly, I got side tracked with a personal project. The half mask h4 unsc/marine, hhmmm, Check post 223 - 229.

ok so here are some of the files I have been working on, hopefully you guys like them. they aren't unfolded though

h4infiltratorshoulder.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/view/vg4j91jgffjh4el/H4_INFLITRATOR_SHOULDER.obj

h4mk6g2.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/view/vs78pb59w1bnyov/h4_mk6_g2_v2.obj

h4mk6g2arm.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/view/zabtkn9gss716t1/h4_mk6_g2_arm.obj

and some thing off the beaten path from mass effects

chakram launcher
chakramlauncher.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/view/zrlcc6wpe9b9ab7/chakram_launcher.obj

and once again I have changed my mind on my armor build. awhile back some one asked me which armor they should build here in this thread and I responded, basically, do you want to be a walking tank or a stream lined jet fighter. that comment got me thinking and I have always preached about reach and I asked myself the same question. of course I knew the answer. a carter build. I recently started working on the files from the game rip tweaking and adjusting them to straighten them out, fix them up if you will. the rip I got was not any other I have seen before but I loved the look and of course I don't recall seeing this style of armor. it has many subtle differences and some not so subtle. well enough ranting here is a pic of the helmet

carterside.jpg

carterback.jpg

cartertop.jpg

carterbottom.jpg

yeah I like it a lot. I modded the uplink to fit inside of the helmet side. I straightened out a bunch of faces vertices, mesh welded the up armor on top as I like it. fixed the front of the grill a lot, I mean a lot. made the opening at bottom bigger and modded the back with a back off modd just in case the opening isn't big enough. the front nose guard is different, the side cheek plates are very different, the back lower side, well just open it and look for yourself. compare it to an older file.

here is the original that I am using for my files, its been edited to facilitate the cutting out of pieces
carterfullfront.jpg

carterfull.jpg

there is a lot of differences if you compare them to an older file

non profit only, copy right Microsoft, bungie, 343, and mass effects (?)

Wow that is amazing, I may have to talk to you when i want to build my Firefall Dreadnaught suit to do the modeling that totally just blew me away again awesome job.

As much as pepakura guns are a pain to Rondo, dat chakram launcher. Oh I need a Mass Effect suit soon.

Just as a heads up Im hoping to be able to release the whole upper half of the Mk 6 armor. I have the helmet, shoulder, chest, and forearm sitting on my desktop to be worked on.

Wow that is amazing, I may have to talk to you when i want to build my Firefall Dreadnaught suit to do the modeling that totally just blew me away again awesome job.

thank you, what is firefall

As much as pepakura guns are a pain to Rondo, dat chakram launcher. Oh I need a Mass Effect suit soon.

Just as a heads up Im hoping to be able to release the whole upper half of the Mk 6 armor. I have the helmet, shoulder, chest, and forearm sitting on my desktop to be worked on.

thank you once again NoMaybeYes, that chest might be a pain in the, shut you mouth.

I have been working on this for a long long time. this model was in about a million pieces. now only three

Deadspace eva helmet

deadspaceeva.jpg

deadspaceevaside.jpg

deadspaceevaseperate.jpg
yup I left it in three pieces

not unfolded
http://www.mediafire.com/view/1vdblkf2jda6gi4/eva.obj

non profit only, copy right Visceral Games, or ea not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back