File it under Crimmson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crimmson Firefall is an FPS game thats F2P

here is a highrez render that a dev sent me a while back of the dreadnaught suit that i want to make after i finish up my halo suit

dreadbackcopy_zpsb57a75a6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Crimmson Firefall is an FPS game thats F2P

here is a highrez render that a dev sent me a while back of the dreadnaught suit that i want to make after i finish up my halo suit

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff455/fireryne/dreadbackcopy_zpsb57a75a6.jpg

that is different looking, is this a game. I am sorry but I am going to start my build here as soon as I get done with the files I need. I have been putting it off for a while now, plus it might be beyond my so called skills.

great work crimmson thanks for the mk6 gauntlet

thank you. I hope they suitable.

and the back pack of the eva unit from dead space, not sure if that is what it is called. I am pretty sure it is the same one for all.

deadspacebackpackeva.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/view/8um7gm7w7em2zmv/eva_v2_BACK_PACK.obj

thank you once again NoMaybeYes, that chest might be a pain in the, shut you mouth.
Yeah the chest is going to take me a while to do. Usually they are the longest and most difficult files to unfold. But it just takes more tedious time, like all the things that go into this website.

I was looking at your EVA Deadspace helmet and just some advice, whether you follow it or not I dont care, you may want to bring that forehead part down to the helmet to help with scaling.

Yeah the chest is going to take me a while to do. Usually they are the longest and most difficult files to unfold. But it just takes more tedious time, like all the things that go into this website.

I was looking at your EVA Deadspace helmet and just some advice, whether you follow it or not I dont care, you may want to bring that forehead part down to the helmet to help with scaling.

I had left it up on purpose for ease of unfolding. I will uload another version later. I am playing with my daughters at the mall playground.

I had left it up on purpose for ease of unfolding. I will uload another version later. I am playing with my daughters at the mall playground.

Well its just a opinion. I dont think I will unfold it because I have your Mk 6 set on the table right now so its nothing you need to worry about.

ok update on the chest piece that I am going to use for the carter build. tell me what you guys think. oh yeah and I split the chest piece in half on the x axis, added support structure only. I have edited a lot of faces making them flat, aligning them,

CARTERFR.jpg
the ab plate is separate from the chest piece, for ease of mobility

CARTERSIDE.jpg
I mesh welded the side pieces to the chest as I happen to like the way that looks and wanted it on my build

CARTERBACK.jpg
the same for the spine pieces they separate for ease of mobility and twisting, sitting, etc.

CARTERTOP.jpg
I split the chest to make it easier to put on.

the game rip I am using is from reach, I selected all of the carter items including the player model, tac pad, front chest pouches, butt pack etc.

Sounds like youre trucking away this build. If I could model I think it would be so cool to build the suit that you cleaned up. Unfortunately im suck with unfolding. Which just as a small update on the Mk 6, I have the helmet and arms done, and am currently unfolding the sections of the chest I have sorted. I will be releasing them as a zip file (Unless someone prefers otherwise, im still unsure) as soon as im done!

@NoMaybeYes , thank you, we all put in our part. I am getting better at unfolding as I learn new ways to unfold these files. would you believe it only took me 4 hours to unfold the reach chest. here is the chest finished and unfolded and organize it. older versions of these files are already available in Ms7 database and probably already uploaded here. I decided to get a fresh game rip and edit them as I would like to build the armor. doesn't mean I changed the shape in a dramatic fashion but mostly for fitment. like the bicep piece I have always had to add an extra strip to the inside because it was to narrow. if I scaled it up it would be to big, now hopefully I made the correct adjustments for me. the helmet I would say is completely different from the available ones, but it still looks like carters.

carterchestfr.jpg

carterchestside.jpg

carterchestback.jpg

carterchesttop.jpg

here is what I am currently working on, almost ready to unfold

I elongated it from front to back. opened up the openings and edited the crap out of this thing.
carterbicep.jpg

carterbiceptop.jpg

mesh welded all of the pieces together making it a solid piece
the shoulder piece one of them any ways.
cartershoulder.jpg

and the forearm with tac pad. I edited a lot of faces on this one as well. opened up the openings.

carterforearm.jpg

here is a top view
carterforearmtop.jpg

Unwrap? You mean unfold?

edit: oh wait, I see. I'm actually fairly new to modeling, what is the purpose of unwrapping?

and I meant unfold in pepakura.

I believe that would be a destiny sniper.

nope

Hello again!
I saw the Carter helmet you produced. Do you have it as a pdo file?
If so, let me know.

are you sure you want this file.? tell me what you think of the file when you open it. the scale is set at 290mm height and the ua lid is mesh welded to the helmet.
carternosepieceex.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vuxirvpilv12xwc/REACH_CARTER_HELMET_V4.pdo

copy right Microsoft, bungie, non profit only.

update on the destiny sniper
destinysniper-1.jpg
It is more complex than I originally believed, but I shall prevail.... I hope.

Ok so my oldest daughter destruction, 4 cycles old, unit discovered a whoopee cushion. lets just say everyone farts all the time at my house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back