File it under Crimmson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked them both and they appear to be all good to go.

I added the other "wing" thing just for fun. I actually like the asymmetry better

titan_chests.jpg

I'd say you're well out of the noob range haha. I'll start building the new torso (t2 version) tomorrow night for my midnight launch build. Do you plan on modeling any other parts from your Beta Titan?

I'd say you're well out of the noob range haha. I'll start building the new torso (t2 version) tomorrow night for my midnight launch build. Do you plan on modeling any other parts from your Beta Titan?

I have no idea yet. maybe the shotgun after I get done with the sniper. I posted this in b.net to see what they say. I hope deej likes it.

still taking a break from the sniper, but for now check these out

this is how I started this, I swear I took more pics but I couldn't find them.
RIFLET2.jpg

DESTINYRIFLET22.jpg

DESTINYRIFLET23.jpg

destinyriflet24.jpg

destinyriflet25.jpg

destinyriflet26.jpg

yeah.

I really hate telling you guys no to requests and I really am sorry. work and trying to get this rifle out and some other side requests for friends here at home are taking up my time. but I do have an update

DRT2S.jpg

DRT2.jpg

DRT2P.jpg

almost done. this is a pep test to check the model for open edges. working on closing up the front here soon, but I got to wake up at 3 in the morning for work. enjoy.

I just noticed that misspelled destiny on the file name. wow

Defs up to print the Destiny gear, Crimmson.
Dat sniper :E

I am going to have to restart the sniper as I did not like how the flow or how the faces were going. derp

check this out

drt2peptest.jpg

drt2top.jpg

I don't think this will pep friendly, but I was aiming for it to be. maybe some crazy out there is looney enough to try. will continue to add more details or maybe it can be added with foamies... ha I kept the cylinders pretty basic it works, but I am leaning towards adding more faces to round them out some more. the magazine in this version is not separate. what do you guys and gals and other think? will it fly? I will continue to work this some more but I will release this version for now.

ohh well here goes nothing

link thingy:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/dowm2pk07dzbr95/DESTIBY_RIFLE_T2_V2.obj
not unfolded. as always non profit( wait I made this...( do as you will with the model)) just give credit please.

edit:
I used this pic for reference(thank you bungie mucho love)
Destiny_Assault_Rifle_2.jpg

and you guys can use this for size reference
Destiny_Weapon_Size_Reference.jpg

Bugger! Well in any case I'll wait for it if it's still coming.

As to the Assault rifle, it's certainly 3D printable on first inspection.
Obviously it'll need to be cut up and modified a tad.
If you're ok with that, of course.

Bugger! Well in any case I'll wait for it if it's still coming.

As to the Assault rifle, it's certainly 3D printable on first inspection.
Obviously it'll need to be cut up and modified a tad.
If you're ok with that, of course.

Anything I upload comes with automatic permission to be used as you want. Modified as they want etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back