Fat-hi555's Halo 4 Pep Files

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Subscribe
  1. #1

    Fat-hi555's Halo 4 Pep Files

    Hey guys, I plan to model as much Halo 4 armor pieces as possible without having them scattered in different threads, so I'll be posting them here. The first few models are gonna be what my spartan is wearing which looks like this:



    I've already finished the helmet which can be found here (I'll add more files once they're done over here):


    Raider Helmet:
    (A4 paper, unfolded by fat-hi555)
    http://www.4shared.com/file/zUq8bLJF...Fat-hi555.html

    (Letter paper, unfolded by Kyre)
    http://www.4shared.com/file/z5l1m6lY...r_Helmet.html?

    Orbital Torso:
    (Unfold by harican89)
    http://www.4shared.com/file/KOn1pyas...fat-hi55.html?

    (Unfold by CarterBuilder12)
    http://www.4shared.com/file/Xo9tyMx0...i555_-_Un.html

    War Master Shoulder
    (Unfold by CarterBuilder12)
    http://www.4shared.com/file/RizUcVM-...y_Fat-hi5.html

    Scout Shoulder
    (Unfold by fat-hi555)
    http://www.4shared.com/file/k3LjN42x...at-hi555.html?

    EOD Shoulder
    (Unfold by CarterBuilder12)
    http://www.4shared.com/rar/KaKtE6s1/EOD_shoulder.html

    Recruit Shin
    (Unfold by CarterBuilder12)
    http://www.4shared.com/rar/vIco6euC/...and_right.html

    I've made a few progress on the Orbital torso piece



    Next i'll be doing the two shoulder pieces in the picture (I forgot what they're called!) Once that's done, i'll start doing some other helmets that are popular among the members.

    Few things to remember, I don't have much free time so don't expect updates every few days, and also because of this, I'm gonna need help unfolding the files. That's it for now, see you guys soon! ^^
    Last edited by fat-hi555; Feb 22, 2013 at 8:18 PM.

  2. #2
    Looking great. Are you going to keep the same paint scheme if or when you build the armor. Also you get a certain satisfaction when you build the armor that you have modeled. Keep up the great work.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimmson View Post
    Looking great. Are you going to keep the same paint scheme if or when you build the armor. Also you get a certain satisfaction when you build the armor that you have modeled. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, I don't plan on actually making the armor yet. I barely have time to model them. Though I agree on the satisfaction part I finished a pep of my power ranger helmet and it felt great!

    Update for today, heres how the torso looks like now.


  4. #4
    Wow!
    Thanks for your efforts in doing this! I am sure many will appreciate you in taking the time in making this. I know I am!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamma442 View Post
    Wow!
    Thanks for your efforts in doing this! I am sure many will appreciate you in taking the time in making this. I know I am!
    Thanks man, I'm glad you like it.



    Connect a few edges, delete some open edges and its done. Anyone willing to unfold once I'm done?

  6. #6
    Bro! That is a Great looking file! You do good work!

  7. #7
    Awesome, looks like your enjoying this and that's a good thing! Keep up the good work and subscribing to see what else you do! Thanks for the hard work!

  8. #8
    you can send it to me for the unfold. I'll finish out this time. i don't have half a dozen projects now so i can spend more time on it

  9. #9
    Hey fat-fi555, I would also like the file for unfolding,
    Thanks

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBradinator View Post
    Bro! That is a Great looking file! You do good work!
    Thanks man! I try my best ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Patryn View Post
    Awesome, looks like your enjoying this and that's a good thing! Keep up the good work and subscribing to see what else you do! Thanks for the hard work!
    I definitely am enjoying it ^^ Thanks for the sub!

    Quote Originally Posted by spartansonny View Post
    you can send it to me for the unfold. I'll finish out this time. i don't have half a dozen projects now so i can spend more time on it
    Quote Originally Posted by Cr4zyDav0 View Post
    Hey fat-fi555, I would also like the file for unfolding,
    Thanks
    The file still has some open edges, i'll send them to both of you as soon as its ready!

  11. #11
    UPDATE!

    Orbital torso is DONE!
    All that's left to do is the unfolding. pm me if you want to try your hands on unfolding this model!


  12. #12
    looks good man crazy can do the foam unfold if you want me to do the paper. hustlin1ninja@gmail

  13. #13
    Awesom!
    i send you a pm for the unfold request.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by fat-hi555 View Post
    UPDATE!

    Orbital torso is DONE!
    All that's left to do is the unfolding. pm me if you want to try your hands on unfolding this model!

    This looks great!!!! Could I get the file for it? I have someone who changes these into foam builds. When he's done, I'll give you the foam file

  15. #15
    Hey guys, so i've sent my file to a few people.

    One of them, harican89 has already finished unfolding it!
    He did a great job unfolding it separating different parts at different areas.



    Here's the link to it!

    Orbital Torso:
    (Unfold by harican89)
    http://www.4shared.com/file/KOn1pyas...fat-hi55.html?

    I'll add the link to the first post. Others who are unfolding, keep going so there's more versions to choose from! Keep coming back to see what I'll model next!
    Last edited by fat-hi555; Feb 9, 2013 at 11:31 AM.

  16. #16
    very awesome thank you.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by mannyledesm View Post
    very awesome thank you.
    tell us if its difficult to pep the torso file

  18. #18
    The unfolding looks great job! Sorry I didn't tell you I couldn't unfold fat-hi555

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by mannyledesm View Post
    very awesome thank you.
    Your welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by TheReconSpartan View Post
    The unfolding looks great job! Sorry I didn't tell you I couldn't unfold fat-hi555
    Its no problem man, how's your friend's unfold coming along?

  20. #20
    [/QUOTE]Its no problem man, how's your friend's unfold coming along?[/QUOTE]

    Well I was going to ask him to start today, but it was already finished, so I never really needed to ask him at all.

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReconSpartan View Post
    Well I was going to ask him to start today, but it was already finished, so I never really needed to ask him at all.
    You mean he's already finished?

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by fat-hi555 View Post
    You mean he's already finished?
    are you talking about converting it into foam?

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReconSpartan View Post
    are you talking about converting it into foam?
    i think you are talking about diffrent thinks.
    fat-hi555 asked about unfolding the file anyway by your friend. you talked about the finished file by me and not the foam one.

    and because of my finished file you dont have to ask him anymore. right?

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by harican89 View Post
    i think you are talking about diffrent thinks.
    fat-hi555 asked about unfolding the file anyway by your friend. you talked about the finished file by me and not the foam one.

    and because of my finished file you dont have to ask him anymore. right?
    yeah, exactly

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by harican89 View Post
    i think you are talking about diffrent thinks.
    fat-hi555 asked about unfolding the file anyway by your friend. you talked about the finished file by me and not the foam one.

    and because of my finished file you dont have to ask him anymore. right?
    aaah, i see now. Ask him anyway reconspartan! harican's unfold is to be made with paper, not foam

Similar Threads

  1. Scout shoulders by fat-hi555
    By Kryios90 in forum New Recruits
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Aug 3, 2013, 2:41 PM
  2. Halo 4 pep files?
    By Promethean Angel in forum New Recruits
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Sep 30, 2012, 7:03 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: Aug 25, 2012, 5:28 PM
  4. Fat-hi555's Custom Spartan Helmet. (PICTURE HEAVY.. i guess)
    By fat-hi555 in forum Pepakura and Cardboard Armor
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Mar 7, 2011, 3:37 AM
  5. Need More Halo 3 Pep Files
    By Harris007 in forum New Recruits
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Oct 23, 2008, 6:42 PM