Fat-hi555's Halo 4 Pep Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw: to answer your question: sidepad of the halo war master shoulder
i can take some pictures (the normal views: top, side, front, hopefully the back) if you want.

Correct answer, and yes, that would be great! Thanks :)

Just a quick question, yo. Would you be willing to create the legs, shoulders and torso for the Mk VI?

Probably after I create the recruit torso.

UPDATE!

War master shoulder armor is DONE!

warmaster1024x576_zps89128c48.jpg

PM me if you want to unfold it :)

Great work! would you possibly do some scout shoulder pads, I don't believe anyone has made them yet.

ScoutShoulder_zps7c986840.jpg
[/IMG]

Found a reference since in an previous post you said you couldn't find any.

if you dont mind fat-hi555, i will create a bunch of screens with the files you wand and the scout shoulder and the recruit torso.
i will upload them into my photobucket acc tomorrow and send you the link. you can create those models or not :p your choice but just in case you have the correct pictures as a reference

Great work! would you possibly do some scout shoulder pads, I don't believe anyone has made them yet.

Next in my to-do list would either be the scout or eod shoulders :)

if you dont mind fat-hi555, i will create a bunch of screens with the files you wand and the scout shoulder and the recruit torso.
i will upload them into my photobucket acc tomorrow and send you the link. you can create those models or not :p your choice but just in case you have the correct pictures as a reference

Thanks, that will be really useful for me! btw, your inbox is full. :p

Hi mr. fat-hi555, i have a question about your raider helmet:

Shouldn't the "ears" be bigger? i mean, if you see the front part of the helm, you see them so tiny.

After cheking this image, maybe you agree with me:

873_stream.jpg

On this image are a bit wider, aren't they?

but dont take me wrong, your helmet it's amazing.

Hi mr. fat-hi555, i have a question about your raider helmet:

Shouldn't the "ears" be bigger? i mean, if you see the front part of the helm, you see them so tiny.

By the ear do you mean the pointed part at the side? I don't mind editing my file, but i feel bad releasing again after its been unfolded by other people :\

Awesome! I'll add it to the first post :)

By the ear do you mean the pointed part at the side? I don't mind editing my file, but i feel bad releasing again after its been unfolded by other people :\

Yes i meant that, and you're right, but i just told you to improve a bit your file, if possible )

Yes i meant that, and you're right, but i just told you to improve a bit your file, if possible )

sorry to say this and don't think I'm being mean at all but your comment sounds a bit demanding, maybe a word was forgotten in there like "i just told you HOW to improve" all of the modelers and unfolders here work hard in the little spare time we have. i take time away from my projects just to do unfolds for the community and have put things on the backburner. please don't think I'm being mean.

sorry to say this and don't think I'm being mean at all but your comment sounds a bit demanding, maybe a word was forgotten in there like "i just told you HOW to improve" all of the modelers and unfolders here work hard in the little spare time we have. i take time away from my projects just to do unfolds for the community and have put things on the backburner. please don't think I'm being mean.

You have a point there, and i'm sorry if you felt bad about it, i know you all work so hard and share it for everyone, wich is so appreciated. :p

I downloaded the Raider helmet and looked at it for myself. I think it looks spot on, I think it just looks larger in that one reference picture due to the off centered angle you are looking at it from.

You have a point there, and i'm sorry if you felt bad about it, i know you all work so hard and share it for everyone, wich is so appreciated. :p

Its alright guys, I'm always open on how to improve my models :)

I downloaded the Raider helmet and looked at it for myself. I think it looks spot on, I think it just looks larger in that one reference picture due to the off centered angle you are looking at it from.

Thanks, I appreciate it :)

So I started a bit on the scout shoulders

scout1024x576_zpsf235ab42.jpg

Thats it for today, now I need to get some sleep.

I'm subbing to this Forum as i am in need of the scout armor when your done but other wise i am so grabbing all the files as well Awesome work

Awesom!
i send you a pm for the unfold request.

dude, harican i started the unfold and never noticed you had one posted and done. GREAT JOB!! it looks awesome, and the low piece number is great. i don't think you can get it any lower than that, not by much anyways.

Hey fat-hi555, thanks for modeling the Warmaster shoulder, and thank you for unfolding it Carterbuilder!
You guys are awesome!

dude, harican i started the unfold and never noticed you had one posted and done. GREAT JOB!! it looks awesome, and the low piece number is great. i don't think you can get it any lower than that, not by much anyways.

yeah, but the other file has a higher scale. the torso of my file is way to small. i just use a fixed number in the height to get a usefull unfold ^^
if you scale it fit for your size you may have to split some of the files.

UPDATE:

Took a lot longer than I expected, but the scout shoulder is DONE!

scout1024x576_zps0f7a3ded.jpg

As usual, pm me if you wanna unfold it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back