Fat-hi555's Halo 4 Pep Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE!

Took a break from modelling so I decided to try unfolding the scout shoulder myself.

Here you all go :)

scout1024x576_zps717f6d1c.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/k3LjN42x/ScoutshoulderFat-hi555.html?

Link also added on the first post.

Wow. I thought the scout shoulder was on high demand, guess not many people wanted it as I thought.
Anyway, I started the E.O.D shoulder.

eod1024x576_zpsb7f7f0ab.jpg

I won't be home for a few days so there probably won't be any updates until maybe monday

I just wanted to thank you for contributing your time for these great models. I'm sure you want to tackle your own projects and such. But we as a community really do appreciate your work. Again thank you and keep up the great work! I'll wait patiently for the files I'm looking for.

You should do the EOD helmet next, or the recruit shoulder

I'll consider it, I don't have any plans after the eod shoulder and recruit torso.

Don't get youself down,I for one am truely impressed,keep it up I am looking forward to your work.

your files are greatly appreciated. they give opportunities that weren't there before. Thanks for the great work.

I just wanted to thank you for contributing your time for these great models. I'm sure you want to tackle your own projects and such. But we as a community really do appreciate your work. Again thank you and keep up the great work! I'll wait patiently for the files I'm looking for.

Thanks guys! I truly appreciate it. :)

I'm not at home but I did bring my laptop with me so I'll try to get some work on the eod shoulder.

Hey, Fat? Do you think you could start on a Soldier torso? I realize that this might not be a very high demand piece, so I understand if you don't start right away.

Hey, Fat? Do you think you could start on a Soldier torso? I realize that this might not be a very high demand piece, so I understand if you don't start right away.

So far that I know of, when he finishes the EOD shoulder (which he did) he's moving onto the recruit torso (requested be me). But as far as I know, he's gonna be away for a few days I think. So I think you've got dibs after me. haha I wouldn't consider it not that badly requested, but its pretty famous.

Hey, whenever you get everyone elses requests done, would you mind making an Aviator chest? If it's not too high demand I can understand, I'd really appreciate it if you could do it for me!

Great work fat-hi555! You're really fast at modelling, aren't you? :p

I try my best :p

Hey, whenever you get everyone elses requests done, would you mind making an Aviator chest? If it's not too high demand I can understand, I'd really appreciate it if you could do it for me!

To be honest, I don't like modelling the torso pieces :( I'm having a tough time with the recruit torso already. If I have the time, I'll consider it.

Thanks man, I'll add it on the first post :)

Hey Fat-hi555 if you need any picture of armor in halo 4 i can try to provide it i'm currently sitting at rank 90 with quite a lot of the armor unlocked.

Also i hate to ask as you've stated that you don't like torso, But if you have time and if you consider it could you do a scout torso for me please?

How are you so good at using Sketchup? I have tried using it and can't make heads or tails from it.... Keep up the good work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back