Fat-hi555's Halo 4 Pep Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
85699941996403141850617.jpg

Thanks for your pep file fat-hi, raider helmet it's freaking amazing, im so happy with the result :p

Nope, i think i'll start it when it's ready for bondo. Now im looking for materials (smoothcast, bondo.. ), it's a bit hard to obtain them here in Spain, but i'm on it!

let me make this very clear,I am not makeing a request I was just wondering if you had any planes on makeing the reon helmet
again not a request just wondering,did not want to start one just to find that you had made one,Thanks and keep it up.

Haven't updated in a while, I'm still having problems with the recruit torso so I'm laying off from that for now. Sorry guys, hopefully it will be done by this weekend :( I started the recruit shin instead.

recruitshin1024x576_zps1546e219.jpg

Haven't updated in a while, I'm still having problems with the recruit torso so I'm laying off from that for now. Sorry guys, hopefully it will be done by this weekend :( I started the recruit shin instead.

recruitshin1024x576_zps1546e219.jpg

I was going to ask you to do that one next! WOW you can read my mind! I hope the torso is done over the weekend! good luck bro! :D

Those shins look really good !
Is there any chance you will make the Aviator shoulder ? (Not a reguest just a question :D)

-Pat

wonderfull and really beauty ^^
great work on those shins

Nice work! They look awesome!

Wonderful job man! I'm impressed (not saying that you haven't impressed me before)

I appreciate the kind words guys. :)

Awesome! I'll add it in the first post :)

Yeah I went to check out the download and realized it was in .rar format

Its in rar format because there's two files, the right and the left.

The recruit torso is coming slowly but surely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back