Fat-hi555's Halo 4 Pep Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how can it be turned into a .pdo file?

You open it with winrar.

The recruit torso is going really slow since this month has been really hectic for me but I couldn't leave you guys without any updates.

recruit821x615_zps7c827d8a.jpg

As soon as its done I'll post it right up. Sorry for the long wait :(

You open it with winrar.

The recruit torso is going really slow since this month has been really hectic for me but I couldn't leave you guys without any updates.

recruit821x615_zps7c827d8a.jpg

As soon as its done I'll post it right up. Sorry for the long wait :(

Thanks, I got it downloaded. The Torso looks great! I can't wait to see it done!

nice update on the torso. take your time for it. the torso is the biggest and right after the helmet the most important piece on the armor.
you can work on multiple files. the torso and while you have to take a break of the torso, you can work on shins, thighs and so on like you did until now :) your work is still one of the best.

in my case i hope that L3X will release the recon torso soon :-( i have to admit, that the released recon torso in the halo 4 thread isnt that quality i want to achieve for my armor.
my work (the undersuit) is also slow in progress...
iam planing to create a pepakura pattern for the undersuit which have to be scaled only once, then carve it out of foam and add the missing spots and the side. the reason for the missing spots are the flexibility in the sizes for slim and big types of body shapes

Nice work on the Recruit shin. Can we assume the boot, thigh, and cod pieces are also in the works? From the customization standpoint 343i did a good thing with the Halo 4 armor, but from the modeler's/pep-er's perspective it's kind of a pain in the ass that they made the undersuit the only "universal" piece. Getting reference material for the general pieces (helmet, shoulder, torso, forearm, etc.) for Reach could get complicated enough. With Halo 4 even the bicep, cod, hand plates, and every part of the leg (thigh, knee, shin, boot) are all different depending on the related armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back