Fat-hi555's Halo 4 Pep Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you talking about converting it into foam?

i think you are talking about diffrent thinks.
fat-hi555 asked about unfolding the file anyway by your friend. you talked about the finished file by me and not the foam one.

and because of my finished file you dont have to ask him anymore. right?

i think you are talking about diffrent thinks.
fat-hi555 asked about unfolding the file anyway by your friend. you talked about the finished file by me and not the foam one.

and because of my finished file you dont have to ask him anymore. right?

aaah, i see now. Ask him anyway reconspartan! harican's unfold is to be made with paper, not foam

Hey guys, so i've sent my file to a few people.

One of them, harican89 has already finished unfolding it!
He did a great job unfolding it separating different parts at different areas.

torso1024x5761024x576_zps3bcec3cb.jpg

Here's the link to it!

Orbital Torso:
(Unfold by harican89)
http://www.4shared.com/file/KOn1pyas/Halo_4_OrbitalTorso_-_fat-hi55.html?

I'll add the link to the first post. Others who are unfolding, keep going so there's more versions to choose from! Keep coming back to see what I'll model next! :)

That Orbital chest piece is so cool :D *snif*

yeah, i win :D 147 parts compared to 263 :p ** just kidding, nice work ^^

haha xD 266 parts actually :p I was planning doing the same as you, but mine are 416 mm wide, your is 331 mm wide, so my parts got much lager than yours xD so I had to split them up in to more parts :p but I am happy with the outcome :) planning on building this when I got time, which I got little of now because of school >.< and harican89, nice work :D

Alright man, thanks for unfolding. I'll add it to the first post :D

Could anyone convert this into a foam file?

I *think* someone is working on that, not sure though.
And for those waiting for some updates, sorry I don't have much time to start a new file but I do have a week of holiday so well see :)

Alright man, thanks for unfolding. I'll add it to the first post :D

I *think* someone is working on that, not sure though.
And for those waiting for some updates, sorry I don't have much time to start a new file but I do have a week of holiday so well see :)

could you start on the recruit on the weeks vacation? You would be my HERO!

Some shoulder pieces would be awesom :p like the warrior or war master. war master is my favorit :p
I will try to make the war master by myself in sketchup or any other 3d programm. this isnt so hard i think :) i have taken some pictures for references.

could you start on the recruit on the weeks vacation? You would be my HERO!

Recruit torso is on my to-do list but not just yet. Sorry :\

I wasn't able to find reference images for the e.o.d and scout shoulders, so instead I'm starting another type of shoulder piece.

warmaster1024x576_zps58738517.jpg

Can anyone guess what type of shoulder piece this is? :)

-.- this is unfair :D i broke my fingers to get a shape nearly the original and you do this? :D nice ** i know this isnt a hard piece, but nice ^^
you can send this file for unfolding if you want (with or without the shoulder piece) :p

btw: to answer your question: sidepad of the halo war master shoulder

I wasn't able to find reference images for the e.o.d and scout shoulders,
i can take some pictures (the normal views: top, side, front, hopefully the back) if you want.

i dont think the MarkVI redesined armor out of halo 4 should have such a high priority in comparison to the MarkVII / infinity armor parts :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back