Welcome Back 405th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayByMyOwnRule

I would just like to express how awesome it is to have the old 405th back up and running and i'm hoping to start seeing a pickup in activity again very soon. Welcome again.

Holy crap it feels weird to be back like this

but then I went to the noob forum and saw everybody's work and I almost cried

Well actually I didn't cry but I still got the "heart flex"

So happy all the bugs are gone too, but I think it's important to take preventive measures to insure safety against future attacks.

Upvote 0
sweet relief!! good work guys, the pit of my stomach about fell through the floor when I thought all this knowledge had been lost. happy to be back as well xD

Upvote 0
Sweet Jesus its back! Break open the Champagne! Sound the Hallelujah Chorus! Light the fireworks....dammit no, not in the house Caboose, you'll set the drapes on fire again! But seriously its good to see things back to the way they should be, and our lives are now whole once again. Thanks to the mods and the admins for listening, now please excuse me while I run down the street cheering like a maniac. XD

Upvote 0
You know what? It's good to be 'home'.

And much like Scotsmin, I nearly cried digital tears - seeing all the support and work from the community the moment we went live again. It was too beautiful not to.

To all - welcome! The 405th has been reborn.

MS7

Upvote 0
Can not express how happy I am that 405th is back up and running again! Hope every one is well and look forward to being able to actually follow peoples threads again :)

Upvote 0
I just want to say thank you to all the admins and mods for all their hard work getting us back online. So happy we are back with all our work in tacked. Great work people.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back