Spartan stalker Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHF Dark Phoenx

Hello 405th members and staff, hope you guys enjoy this.

About 2 months ago I commissioned a sword to be made, one that would be the end to the energy swords reign over the masses.

Lol OK now that that's out of the way we can get started, the sword was done by a member that I follow on youtube, he goes by tahoeanime there but don't know his account here, he did the build and I am doing the paint and the sheathe for it. I've just recently become able to start on the paint with the wonderful donation of my friends garage lol.
Well I will start posting pictures soon, I'm having some technical difficulties atm lol not due to the site this time. But I will get them added asap.

Ok boys and girls ive finnaly figured out how to get the pic posted so here we go lol

These few pics are everything from the construction until it was shipped hope you all enjoy and please give all the credit fot this build to Tahoeanime.com 's Brad Mcmullen the guy did an amazing job on it and i am trying to give that work justice with the paint.

image-1_zps26ce213a.jpg

image_zps25143ccf.jpg

image-2_zpsf9db80ed.jpg

and yes it dose light up ^^
image-3_zpsb1e47cd8.jpg

image-4_zpsc0baf2d3.jpg

image-5_zpsfae6ac0f.jpg

image-6_zps51122b5d.jpg

image-7_zps30122644.jpg

image-8_zps1f79c114.jpg

image-9_zps2074401c.jpg

image-10_zpsbd9c19ca.jpg

Ok now that the build is done and the pictures posted (finnaly lol) i can get down to shoing you guys and gals the paint job as it progresses.

My lovley assitant john holding/posing the sword for a picture and as you can see i captured his best side -_- none of him xD rofl jk jk John's a good buddy helping me out and letting me use his garage to do some painting in a well lit area.
2013-07-14135151_zps6fb985dd.jpg

2013-07-14172456_zps5b305336.jpg

2013-07-14191537_zpsc5b227ac.jpg

Love the contrast in the colors

2013-07-14191556_zpsd6d2c754.jpg

Added a bit of weathering

2013-07-14191622_zps246b2951.jpg

The crowning part of this paint job and my favorite part of this whole build naming this beast
2013-07-14173426_zps6b965117.jpg

Mate, i love this idea! i really like the sword too! Its what has inspired to do a sword for my own build!

Mate, i love this idea! i really like the sword too! Its what has inspired to do a sword for my own build!

thanks man i hope to see more of these, when me and my friends start going to events with our armor i plan to have all of us have a sword or axe or some sort of custom melee weapons.

Well i got two new pics of the sword the only difference is that the green cord is now dyed black...ish lol. I'm currently waiting for the transfer paper to add the decals too it and then its on to the sheath, that will take a bit to get all worked out and built but i will keep you guys posted.

thanks man i hope to see more of these, when me and my friends start going to events with our armor i plan to have all of us have a sword or axe or some sort of custom melee weapons.
This sounds like a fantastic idea! I was going to make a BR from Halo 4 to go to a con this year, I may do a blade instead. Yours looks awesome

that sword is amazing good job to the main guy for the build and you sir for the painting. It looks great, I might just follow those footsteps soon too; hmmm.

This sounds like a fantastic idea! I was going to make a BR from Halo 4 to go to a con this year, I may do a blade instead. Yours looks awesome

yeah thanks man, now like i posted at first the build wasn't my work but the paint is. i actually plan to start on a full set of melee weapons and a bow. then a set of armor lol

that sword is amazing good job to the main guy for the build and you sir for the painting. It looks great, I might just follow those footsteps soon too; hmmm.

thanks man i want you guys to post your work here as well as a forum thread so i can see it all. and now i have to go figure out why my last 2 pics wont post -_-

Ok sorry that i haven't been posting updates on this in a while but im in the middle of a move and i cant get any pic posted but i recently got the handle darkened down from that nasty bright green lol, but don't worry im still working on it and haven't forgotten about you guys following this post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back