Halo 4 - HD Master Cheif + Undersuit - (PIC HEAVY) WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job! Can you show me to larger pictures comparing the two sides? I'm interested in seeing the details....

just saw this thread and this armor is lookin good! although i saw something i was concerned with. are you skipping fiberglass all together and just using rondo, because its pretty brittle and will more than likely shatter when you drop it or fall in armor. sorry if im wrong awesome work. especially tht dial :p

Great job! Can you show me to larger pictures comparing the two sides? I'm interested in seeing the details....

Sure thing, I'll put those up with the next update

just saw this thread and this armor is lookin good! although i saw something i was concerned with. are you skipping fiberglass all together and just using rondo, because its pretty brittle and will more than likely shatter when you drop it or fall in armor. sorry if im wrong awesome work. especially tht dial :p

I plan on making casts of the armor, so the original rondoed versions will not be worn. And thanks :)

this looks awesome!! i'm working on this same suit and i too am using the pepakura method. i don't have a build thread up yet but i hope to get one up soon. i'll be following this thread and taking lots of tips. keep up the awesome work!! ;)

Question

So I decided to go ahead and pep the other forearm, get it out of the way. Here is a pic:

BothForearms.jpg

Onto the biceps, should have them done in the next couple days. The CNCing of the Battle Rifle will have to wait a couple of months, when I get back in school, there I'll have access to a computer powerful enough to handle Autodesk Inventor and MasterCam. That and access to a CNC :p

Flame me for asking the stupid question, I was just going over the Pep files I have, and thought to myself, won't you need a left, and right forearm file. In my head I keep on seeing that when you flip the piece around it won't have the correct orientation. Is it just staring me in the face, and I should just go ahead and make two forearm pieces?

Cheers in advance for a response from whomever answers this for me :D

You flip the pattern in Pep Designer to get the opposite side. Check the FAQ for Papercraft and Pepakura thread for questions like this.

I was just looking at some parts of the thigh and helmet and those are some complicated pep pieces but they look awesome! Can't wait for the next update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back