Halo Wars Mk IV Mjolnir and weapons WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully you won't be alone with your Mark IV, I'm going to start work on mine ASAP. I'll be following this thread closely too.

It's a shame nobody else has finished a suit of this to be honest, it's by far one the best looking armour variants in my opinion.

I will be sharing the files. I need to know who to send them to for them to be posted to the pep database. Also, I am still unfolding them. They definitely will be built, but something has come up that might happen first. My wife is on an ODST kick and wants us to make a set together (read: wants me to make a set for us first). But, my Mk IV will definitely be built.

I will be sharing the files. I need to know who to send them to for them to be posted to the pep database. Also, I am still unfolding them. They definitely will be built, but something has come up that might happen first. My wife is on an ODST kick and wants us to make a set together (read: wants me to make a set for us first). But, my Mk IV will definitely be built.

Uh oh! ;)

Maybe you should give Sean Bradley a ring haha

Dude, we already told you-- the files go to MissingSpartan7 :)

It is coming, I promise. Right now, though, I am facing a monumental problem...

My wife wants me to make her an ODST armor before I do anything else. However, I will be sending the Halo Wars files to the necessary parties once I get them unfolded. Which reminds me... who is the "necessary parties" I should send them to?

Oh man. Can't wait to see this build. What 3D printer are you using?

Death: You might wwant to unfold these to Foam, cause this will be the build everybody will want.

It's still moving slowly... Darth Real Life and an Executive Order from my wife have trumped my building of this... but it will be next after my ODST.

Hate to necro an old thread but I was wondering if the files were ready, I've got a 3D printer and I'd love to have this in addition to my M6G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back