Cortana Chips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teach me your ways! Haha no really tho your molding skills are amazing.
Molding just takes practice. It's mostly planning and prep work.
Looks exactly like the cgi version. Congrats. Moved to Elite!
congrats looks amazing and congrats getting moved to elite
Thank you very much! I feel honored to have this moved here. :D

In other news. It has been a very busy week.
102_3975_zpse998d9b6.jpg

It almost feels like I should be working for Catherine Halsey.

Molding just takes practice. It's mostly planning and prep work.

Thank you very much! I feel honored to have this moved here. :D

In other news. It has been a very busy week.
102_3975_zpse998d9b6.jpg

It almost feels like I should be working for Catherine Halsey.

WOW they look epic.... Mass casting for the win!!

Not much of an update, but a pretty cool story. Kill kill kill is a good friend of mine, and he was going to SDCC, the same day that I finished these. He had me overnight a few of the chips to him. One for him, one for one of my other buddies, and one for them to present to the people in charge of the Halo panel. It turns out that Frank O'Conner was there, so obviously they gave it to him. Needless to say, he was very impressed. He loved it and wore it for the rest of the day. Kiki Wolfkill was also with him, and was pretty jealous that his was metal. There was another fan there that gave her a 3D printed one. For the rest of the day Frank teased her that his was better. Here's a shot of Frank admiring one of my Assault rifles. You can see him wearing the Cortana chip.
FRANKSDCC1_zps28361ef9.jpg

Kiki asked if it would be too much if she ask for a metal one for her. Of coarse I would make one for her as well. I sent this out to 343 Industries last week.
343Cortana_zps1f5830d1.jpg

Having a thread moved into the Elite section is a great honor. But having the people in charge of Halo saying they were very impressed with my work, and even asking for more of it, was the greatest compliment I could have ever received.

I hope you enjoyed my little story. I have been on a mental high for the past few weeks.

You deserve every bit of praise you receive. These and your weapons are just so much awesome. I butchered my AR I got from you, but I can't get discouraged because it still looks so freaking cool I don't even need to motivate myself to get back to working on it.

Justin you really did a AWESOME job on these. The Elite section is where this belongs, congrats, you deserve the recognition.

Jim McCrea

Thats a great story justin! Congrats man :)
Ill be ordering one of these babies soon lol

Congratulations on the elite level up. Make sure to wear one for the parade I would like to see our in person.

trust me if I met frank three things would happen one a check to childsplay for 2k would be given to him, two I would have him take a look a [redacted] idea, and three I might be on the panel for knowing the books like the back of my hand.

oh and if you get real lucky they might let you on for the tv show their going to do. you could be a S-3.

Thanks everyone. This has been a very fun project. I never would have thought it would take off like it did. And to think that I almost didn't do it. lol

Congratulations on the elite level up. Make sure to wear one for the parade I would like to see our in person.
I will have one, as well as a few other guys. I might even bring a few extras...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back