Halo 4 Pistol AKA M6H PDWS ~PIC HEAVY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK!!! DMR IT IS!!!!!

now a few questions for you all...
Questions
1. Would you like me to change the rails on the top and sides to hold standard attachments aka 20mm picatiny rails
2 how much detail would you like... ( im leaning towards full detail)
3. Standard Grey colour or are you gonna let me have some fun with it ;)
4. post progress on here or start new thread?

and thats about it for questions

also while your at it have a look at the H4 sinper the SRS99-S5 i did a few months ago

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/39873-Halo-4-Sniper-rifle-AKA-SRS99-S5

Answer
1. Yes id like to see you add different attachments
2. As much as possible
3. I was thinking this as i havent seen any
H4_Skin_Monocloe_zpsccd7e594.png

4.Start new thread dedicated to the H4 DMR

Attachments

• H4_Skin_Monocloe_zpsccd7e594.png
    H4_Skin_Monocloe_zpsccd7e594.png
    191.7 KB · Views: 239
1. Add picatiny rails. It looks cooler.
2. As much as possible
3. Have fun!
4. Definitely a new thread. Much more awesomeness, and this one would explode.

1. Rails are a must.
2. As much as possible.
3. Yes, as Blackout11c said, "Have fun!"
4. New thread.

so a little update for all the ladies and germs that are interested in the M6H, iv completed a mag to go with it... and im waiting on the casting materials now for it... :D how does a hardcase to wrap it all up in sound

2014-02-09%2015.46.50.jpg

What materials have you gone with? I have seen a lot of guns molded in either smoothon's rebound 25, mold max or dragon skin. And what casting resin will you be using? Since were in Australia smoothon products are quit expensive but there are cheaper local alternatives and just curious what you will be using.

What materials have you gone with? I have seen a lot of guns molded in either smoothon's rebound 25, mold max or dragon skin. And what casting resin will you be using? Since were in Australia smoothon products are quit expensive but there are cheaper local alternatives and just curious what you will be using.

iv molded quite a few things with a few different mediums but my favorite to work with believe it or not is pinkysil.... it gets great detail and definition, ill be using and for this ill be using easy cast from AMCsupplies because of the demold time and viscosity of the resin... i was actually suppressed when i started to use it how much detail can be obtained from it.... that and it doesnt need to be degassed.....

Yeah, it captures really fine detail as I have molded rings and small parts from my build. Good luck hope it all goes well

Alas, all those beautiful pistols but Halo 4 still won't let you dual wield them :D.

BUT BUT!!!! i wanna dual wield :( why is Palmer the only one in halo 4 that gets the dual wield... STUFF THE SYSTEM IM GONNA DO IT!!!!!!!

So for all the people that want my M6H iv decided to release the 3d files, all in STL format, why now you may ask? well im going to be redesigning it from the ground up with some special features eventually... but thought i might get it out of the way now... life atm just doesnt seem to be going my way so.... thought what the hell might as well make a few people happy with it

whats in the rar file...
Full M6H
Full Left Side
Full Right Side
.50 cal round
Magazine left Side
Magazine Right Side
Receiver Right Side
Receiver Left Side
Grip Right Side
Grip Left Side

Please remember to give credit where its due and no casting is permitted unless permission has been granted by me.

If you like this check out my facebook page for more goodies over at 105th Armory

M6H rar

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back