Thread: Havoc Commando Build Thread

1. Havoc Commando Build Thread

Hey all! I recently purchased a Havoc Commando kit cast in ABS plastic by the wonderful TZA, and today I got a package!

It contained pure happiness! In addition to my Spartan, I'll be working on this, and this thread will track my progress!
    WIP Female Demon Hunter Linky Link
    WIP Star Wars Havoc Commando Linky Link

2. So today I cut my Troopers eyes out and he got a mad rash!

Also; I've been having camera issues, some are webcam, some are phone, but I've realised I have a perfectly good iPad laying around, which makes photos a loooot easier!

Nice, can't wait to see your progress
    "When a war is over the rifle is placed back in the armory"
    PFMDS (post flame-war depression syndrome)- Playdohlord
    No more "Pics or it didn't happen" posts, there are legitimate questions being asked so lets try to keep on topic, okay-Belakor,'09

4. Today I worked on the helmet some more, starting filling in the little nicks, scrapes and imperfections, as well as reworking the visor area that was imperfect due to the butchering I inflicted on it with the dremel!

Can't wait to get a coat of primer on it, once I do, and get rid of any MAJOR imperfections, I'll leave it as is and start assembling the rest of the actual suit. A lot of the detail on it was lost due to the vac-forming process (Specifically on the gauntlets), and as I'm going for a, "As though real life", approach, I'm currently brainstorming ways I can address this. First thought is to fill in the top and bottom with rondo and hand detail it, but... Yeah... Any suggestions would be appreciated!