DSCN1408.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1409.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1410.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1411.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Just need to add the inside foam padding, light battle damage and the finishing details. Then this bad boy is done. Also I post a new pumpkin in my Halloween thread.

Thank you I made it good and strong so it will last for years. Will have the full amour finished by Halloween. And will post pics.

Finished for this Halloween anyways... not as detailed as I wish but I plan to refine the suit for next year.
20131029_192158.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCN1465.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]
Haha that's so cute man, you should post it on 343 or send it to them, might make it on their news feed. I'm pretty sure this kid has to be the youngest Spartan so far. Looks great so far man, you gonna touch it up with some more paint? I mean he may grow out of it quick, but you could easily sell it or keep it incase the stork makes another delivery.

Anyway man great job, can't wait to see more progress on your own suit.

-S420

Attachments

• DSCN1465.jpg
    DSCN1465.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 172
Thanks you guys,
yeah I add battle damage to the rest of the suit and going to add led and lighting before anime central. I am just happy he actually wears it and dont cry.... haha sould definitely fit him for at least 2 year. I will just remake the legs and arms, but helmet and torso have plenty of room for the future.

Right would be sweet to have a warthog, also just so you guys are not on edge it will be a little break before I start really working on my amour as its very cold and these kind of project are slightly weather dependent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back