nobel 6 helmet and orbital amour for 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are great pics man, most adorable spartan ive seen lol. But dont tell him i said that, he might beat me up. i mean he is a spartan after all :)

Hey hey hey . Very proud to let all u fellow amour builders know I offically start the full size pep for my wife and I's suits yesterday. Also to let everyone know we as a whole family of Spartans will be attending the wizard world comicon in Chicago August. Hope to see some of u there and your suits.

Sizing for kids seem bad enough. I can't imagine sizing for a toddler. You did a great job though. It would be great to see a whole family of Spartans...
Soooooooo...
Would this be a photographer after seeing the family at a con.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really know I would have to try hot glue to make a true comparison. But if I had to guess on a suit this small I bet hot glue would result in a loss of finger prints haha sorry not much help.

Here I a quick up date of the full size amour for my wife the torso anyways the helmet is my helmet that why the helmet is giant compared to my wife and torso
167f1267-b14e-4df2-8014-cd910e411000.jpg
[/URL]

Here I a quick up date of the full size amour for my wife the torso anyways the helmet is my helmet that why the helmet is giant compared to my wife and torso
image.jpg
[/URL]

Awesome! I really like that it reversed gravity too.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Hey I will be posting pics of my progress tomarrow. Just finished getting the pep files for mine and wifes Armours. Going with the warmaster helmet for me and the dead eye for her. Also got a worthog file to make for my son as a wagon to pull him in at the con. In August. Sorry for low number of posts and updates just not able to work on armour as much as I was last fall but nonetheless it is coming along. Stay posted

update time good pics of the torso

DSCN1758.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
e57d0393-6f60-4b63-81ed-51d23680df32.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]DSCN1756.jpg[/IMG]
c0f82451-4467-4c11-9e9e-c51396576423.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCN1756.jpg

*whistles* that is some pretty pep work you got there man :)
Totally digging it. Keep up the great work

[/Cupdate helmet pep under constructionOLOR]
DSCN1769.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1772.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN1773.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] should finish tomarrow also buying some acrylic tomarrow to make a vacuum formed visors.

That's looking pretty amazing! That helmet is so intimidating to me, so kudos on your solid start. ^_^ I'll be excited to see the visor!

That's looking pretty amazing! That helmet is so intimidating to me, so kudos on your solid start. ^_^ I'll be excited to see the visor!

Thank you,
hope the visor forming doesn't give me to much trouble. Thinking of doing a dead eye helmet for my wifes armor but worried about a helmet with such a small visor so might just do like an odst helmet or somthing more traditional.

Thank you,
hope the visor forming doesn't give me to much trouble. Thinking of doing a dead eye helmet for my wifes armor but worried about a helmet with such a small visor so might just do like an odst helmet or somthing more traditional.

Yeah, that was how I felt about the Warrior helmet. I want to make that one for my suit, but I'm hesitant because the visor is so small. Venator and Wetwork, too. Heh...I love the EVA for this reason. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back