Spartan1313's Cortana Chips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan1313

So, I for some reason decided I wanted a Cortana AI chip. So, Using Justinian 117's schematic, a reference photo from the halo 5 trailer, and a halo 3 shot I came across on youtube, I got to work with solidworks. It took me about 11 hours, and many frustrating rebuild errors, but I may now present to you... CORTANA!

ScreenShot2013-10-04at100627PM_zps91fdc2a6.png
(sorry for the picture quality, my good camera is nonfunctional at the moment)

I plan on making molds of this, as I think it will be a great part for introducing myself to molding because it is small and simple.

Attachments

• ScreenShot2013-10-04at100627PM_zps91fdc2a6.png
    156.6 KB · Views: 112
Not that this is relevant, but the trailer you're referencing hasn't been confirmed to be a Halo 5 trailer. 343 deliberately stated that they intentionally left a number out of the trailer, and chose only to show "Halo."

Just to keep everyone clear, is all.

Other than that, the chips looks pretty solid, and you're right-- it should be a decent intro to molding. What is it made from?

Not that this is relevant, but the trailer you're referencing hasn't been confirmed to be a Halo 5 trailer. 343 deliberately stated that they intentionally left a number out of the trailer, and chose only to show "Halo."

Other than that, the chips looks pretty solid, and you're right-- it should be a decent intro to molding. What is it made from?

if you look at the clouds when the word halo comes up, you can clearly see number 5 ;)

So, I for some reason decided I wanted a Cortana AI chip. So, Using Justinian 117's schematic, a reference photo from the halo 5 trailer, and a halo 3 shot I came across on youtube, I got to work with solidworks. It took me about 11 hours, and many frustrating rebuild errors, but I may now present to you... CORTANA!

(sorry for the picture quality, my good camera is nonfunctional at the moment)

I plan on making molds of this, as I think it will be a great part for introducing myself to molding because it is small and simple.

anyways well done my friend keep it up

Attachments

• ScreenShot2013-10-04at100627PM_zps91fdc2a6.png
    156.6 KB · Views: 125

actually it has (they company re released the trailer with a 5 in it)

I 3D printed it, it is made out of ABS plastic.

And actually, a second variant was release that clearly says "5" with the Halo ring symbol around it at the very end. Either way, you immediately knew what I was talking about, so good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back