Destiny Beta, spoilers open at your risk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Destiny Beta

Now that the Destiny Beta is coming up (xbox one for me) on July 23rd, I figured I would throw out my gamertag. I think it would be kind of cool if we had a 405th Destiny game night or something similar to our 405th Halo game night.

Oh, the gamertag: Frozensnot

That would be an awesome idea Frozensnot. It is too bad that I wont be able to participate in the beta as my work schedule derailed it for me. So i am asking for more information on how the beta works as far as getting to play in (hint hint playstation users) would be greatly appreciated. I know it might be different for xbox users, I have an xbox, do you download the beta from the xbox live or do you log in into a separate server. If you get the beta from from xbox live do you sign in with your beta code. Reason I am so curious is that I would hate for my beta access to go to waste and I would like to be sure it is safe for me to do so. I.e. if I give it away will the person have to login with my xbox account and then the the beta code or can I just give them my destiny account info and beta code. Thanks in advance and please hurry with the info as the beta is approaching quickly for the xbox. Thanks

Beta comes out wensday!!! (I'm on Xbox 360)
Anyone wanna game with me feel free to add me, Gamertag : Rockcrushin

Add me to the list Gamertag is

fireryne8389

Beta comes out wensday!!! (I'm on Xbox 360)
Anyone wanna game with me feel free to add me, Gamertag : Rockcrushin

added to the first post hope to see you guys their. I will only be able to be on the beta on 23rd as I got to go back to work but I guess Its better than nothing
destinybeta-1.jpg

feel free to add me on xbox live if you guys want. its CRIMMS0N (with a zero not an o)

Attachments

• destinybeta-1.jpg
    destinybeta-1.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 186

so here may be a stupid question but i have an xbox one, has anyone found out if i can play with the 360 folks or ps3/4 people?

so here may be a stupid question but i have an xbox one, has anyone found out if i can play with the 360 folks or ps3/4 people?
Unfortunately not. http://www.gamespot.com/articles/destiny-doesnt-allow-cross-generation-play-in-the-/1100-6421205/

I didn't read the whole entire thing[emoji14] but it has to do with "keep the playing field level". It would have been totally legit if they allowed cross-platform play. I know it has been done before with other games in the past.

@Frozensont, thanks for the link i think i may have missed that somewhere along the line. Ahh well we can all still be friends on Xbox!!

Working on getting a 360 code from the S1P, so hopefully I'll be able to join in on the Beta. Gamertag zaffy2005. I'll update when I know for sure whether I'll have a code in time.

No sweat. I actually had that same question a couple of days ago and stumbled upon that article.

Just two more days, I'm totaly stoked! [emoji3]

Zaff, not sure if someone has spread promised there extra codes out but supposed to get a few extra code that preorders got for there one. If I was on 360 I would offer one up when I got my extras, but I'm not on 360
Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Yea, as I understand it each pre-order code comes with a handful of extra codes for friends, and the S1P has a thread set up on their site for people who want to join in the beta but aren't able to pre-order to receive codes from other members who have pre-ordered and have spare codes that would otherwise go unused. In the meantime, copying down those 17 trading card codes IGN has compiled.

Beta starts tomorrow, and i think ill be streaming some of it on my twitch channel what are yalls plans for it?

Beta starts tomorrow, and i think ill be streaming some of it on my twitch channel what are yalls plans for it?

I don't have any streaming capability, but most likely the majority of my first day is going to be spent on character customization and just wandering around ,taking in the sights.

The Destiny Beta is now Live of all platforms. They got their maintenance done early. Get your code from the site if you've already submitted your beta code to get your download code. Each person should have two other codes to give away.

For anyone that wants to try the Destiny Beta on Xbox One Global here are 2 keys

RD9P6-G9F33-VCT4X-6TMCJ-TMWMZ
DVD2D-R3GMG-DJ4RW-PJP4T-QRVHZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back