Destiny Beta, spoilers open at your risk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Destiny Beta

The Destiny Beta is now Live of all platforms. They got their maintenance done early. Get your code from the site if you've already submitted your beta code to get your download code. Each person should have two other codes to give away.

dang it I am at the mall.

11% downloaded. Hurry it up, 360! And you, ya little Netgear router you, stop spazzing out and telling me the cable's been unplugged. Nobody's touched that cable in months.

So...depending on how all that pans out, I might be on tonight, and I might not. Fingers crossed.

Can you guys throw up those 360 codes? I've got buddies itching to get into it, but I've got Xbone codes and I'm fairly sure they aren't compatible but totally willing to post and trade.

Still my goal to achieve by Saturday...I don't know what it is, but I love it!

Finished1_zps375a8f8b.jpg

Attachments

• Finished1_zps375a8f8b.jpg
    Finished1_zps375a8f8b.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 152

Looks like I"ll have to be taking a rain check on even downloading at this point. Maybe after everyone else on my home network has gone to bed. Right now I can hardly even start up the 360 without the router flipping out and disconnecting everything.

alright downloading at the moment. here are my two extra codes.

VK94V-KJ3TJ-YH6HK-297VX-WDPKZ
2QMMJ-GXMFK-KHJ7K-6XJRY-6M66Z

if you get it let me know

add me on xbox live: CRIMMS0N( with a zero)

Already gave out my two extra codes.

Destiny is pretty awesome so far.

Xbox 360 GT: ColFork

Thanks mate! I've got a buddy itching to give this a go. If anybody needs some XBONE codes, hit me up. I've got 2 left.

Thanks for saving my bacon, you and Zaff

Most important rule #1 of Destiny Beta: don't go peeking into caves or small underground stairways. They ain't friendly down there. lol.

Was fun running with you two. Next time I'll try to be a little more talkative. Took me a while to realize "Hey, maybe I should grab a mic."

Most important rule #1 of Destiny Beta: don't go peeking into caves or small underground stairways. They ain't friendly down there. lol.

I know what you mean. Felt like exploring and decided to go down a set of stairs into a dark basement. A big, scary monster, who's level was ??, came around the corner.... I don't think I've ran out of a room that fast ever.

Yep, I and a couple friends were playing. You can actually see the level if it kills you, and they are level 18 and that ilk. immune immune immune

remember to play on the 26th at 2pm. atleast that was the message I got on my screen earlier today, from bungie. I think we are level capped at 8 for now

remember to play on the 26th at 2pm. atleast that was the message I got on my screen earlier today, from bungie. I think we are level capped at 8 for now

Beta level cap is 8, and for all players that are playing on 26, July, 2pm PST, we will be getting a special emblem and possibly some other stuff. I absolutely LOVE this game.

I know what you mean. Felt like exploring and decided to go down a set of stairs into a dark basement. A big, scary monster, who's level was ??, came around the corner.... I don't think I've ran out of a room that fast ever.

For some reason I had this thought of "Eh, I'm a lv 3 Warlock, I can take 'em. Just gotta stick and move....oh, wait, he sneezed in my general direction and now I'm dead. Ok...maybe with some backup." Yea... backup doesn't help much. Just prolongs being pummeled into raw hamburger.

I really, REALLY hate working 2nd shift, and weekends. It's 2pm Pacific, I think. Well, my no call-in streak of late may just end -_-

Just putting this here as I'm sure I'm not the only one having trouble. I've not done MP on XB1 yet so this was a first for me.

To AVOID using the XBL party system, which is junk, and still be able to talk to your Fireteam do the following.

1) Go to your Roster.
2) Go to friend/gamer you wish to join and select their Details.
3) View Gamercard.
4) Select Join and Game.

Don't bother using the "Invite to Fireteam" as that will try to open the XBL Party app in snap mode and you don't want that.

Destiny does employ an in-game chat system so you don't need the XBL Party app.

With this, you will be able to hear anyone that is on your Fireteam and only your Fireteam.

Enjoy. :)

Edit: One other thing. Make sure your voice output is set to Headset only in the game settings.

GT: Wanderer128
Platform: Xbox 360

Timezone: U.S. Central, GMT -6:00

Got my codes, started playing yesterday, looking to hopefully play with some of you all!

I'd really like to go through the game as a fireteam level-by-level.

Let's get a Xbox360 fireteam together and try to take down those [??] monsters.
After trying to kill them on Hard and dieing I gave up and tried on Easy... and I died moar.

On the plus side, you can kinda just run through the room they are in (1st dungeon, under the stairs after starting in the Lv.2 Area), and there is a room in the back-left with a loot chest in it that is pretty easy to open without dieing.

Uh, so I'm looking at:
http://www.bungie.net/en/Grimoire

I'm wondering what it means when the cards are Redacted
and I'm wondering what the +0 or the +5 means on each of the cards

My Grimoire score is +200 so far after playing for a day. I'm guessing that the 17 codes for cards probably relate to unlocking Grimoire cards, right?

Anybody else feel like this is a lot like Borderlands?
Maybe its my fault for starting with the Siren in Borderlands and the Warlock in Destiny....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back