Halo 4 Warrior Kids 2013 Halloween Costumes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjsan72

Well here is my attempt on the Halo 4 Warrior Armour, I know it is not 100% game replica, but for a week and a half I think is not bad, please comment.

1003556_622763034431646_1522480457_n_zps61436f1b.jpg.html

DSCN1867_zps6946d577.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCN1866_zps9750e3bc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCN1864_zps9cf4b011.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCN1862_zps8394d49f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCN1858_zps51577a70.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCN1857_zpsda8df5dd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCN1812_zpsafd7ae90.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCN1809_zps28839e71.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCN1807_zpsd1002e3f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCN1805_zps86ef3f12.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Cute indeed. Get some visors in those babies and get an undersuit on those pieces, and the kids are probably going to wet themselves.

Too late. As for the visors I didn't put them on because they will not be able to see were they are walking while trick-o-treating.

fantastic job! now i think they need some weapons to match maybe a br55 and a ma5c or a spnkr? :D

Week and a half? Holy cow - that's great! You made two costumes in less time than it took me to make one Minecraft costume, and yours look better. As for not being able to see through visors at night, I'm not sure that's totally true. Motorcyclists are zipping down the roads at night with visors on their helmets and they apparently can see good enough. So walking door to door in a lit neighborhood should be even easier.

Thanks RobotChicken, yeah it was a all nigher for sure, as for the visors, you are right, but the warrior helmet is very limited on vision, and when they start running they do not pay attention, but now that Halloween is over I will create some visors, any ideas on the color?

Yes sir, as you can see I am missing a few pieces, but my boys didn't care, they were cool looking anyways.

If your are willing to spend the cash a reflective visor can add the best affect. Their usually easy to see out of but no one is going to be seeing in.

Yes sir, as you can see I am missing a few pieces, but my boys didn't care, they were cool looking anyways.

You really make me feel bad...I've started mine on April and it is still half done. Congratulation, really...and the kids are really in the character...

Thanks for the info SpartanIV, I will look into it.

Thank you PatrikChieferLorinc029, next year I will give myself more time.

Sorry morkar, but at least you are ahead of me on starting one for myself, hoping I can get some pointers on my suit, but I will not get it started until January, need to get in shape to make sure the amour looks good, got to represent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back