Aztlan's Halo 4 Rogue + Binary Rifle + M6H + Exo-suit WIP, PIC HEAVY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they don't want us using it yet. The design may be altered before it's finalized. And if it is, your use of the preliminary design will violate the terms of use (must not be different than the official logo).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

From the "405th Logo Update" thread
I hate to start on a bad note, but before you scroll further (stop scrolling... stop!), PLEASE DO NOT USE THE NEW LOGO FOR ANY IMAGERY AT THIS TIME! Over the next few days, we will be setting up new logo usage guidelines and providing high-resolution artwork for approved usage. Again, please do not use this logo in part or whole at this point!

No official word has come down yet saying that it's ready for use. There's been a lot of discussion on how the logo could be used for various applications, but it hasn't been cleared for use yet.

Okay, let us settle this the easy way.

Wanting to make sure, I RE-read through the "rules" before any of this controversy came up, but after I had made this, and saw that part... HOWEVER, the 405th Pacific Regiment was given the go-ahead to use it in official capacity at the SDCC, which makes it an "Official" version. Even if a newer version were to come about, at the least, it becomes a historical version... just like the old 405th designs. Worst case scenario, I sand it down as do it again...

Any updates?

All of my own personal builds have been put on hold for something a bit more epic. I am teaming up with "Master Groves" from the World's Tallest Spartans to recreate a carbon copy replica pictured in the Halo 4 Master Chief Mountain Dew poster board ad. Since he is 6'11", he fits the build quite well, with only one major variance. He is super skinny in comparison. This means that I will be re-creating my Exo-suit to his stature, but the MC's build. Also, this time, it will be skinned with a custom hex pattern that I created from scratch. All of the supplies have been ordered, and I am 100% focused on finishing this project by its due date of Nov. 9th. This is a full on, custom Master Chief build with all custom built templates. I will not be using any existing .pdo files, nor templates (minus my own shoulder armor template I designed).

I will try and keep the post updated on the "creation discussion" side of this forum, but if you would really like to keep up-to-date, check out the World's Tallest Spartans Facebook page :)

You know when you hate someone cause they're so good at something... yeah. Good stuff man! I enjoy seeing your work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back