Halo Wars Armor Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason 078

HaloWars_zpsbc7f2076.png

Halo Wars version of the Mjolnir Mk-IV.

These files were ordered from Rundown by me. I unfolded them and am now offering them to you. Please credit Rundown (unfolded by me) when you use them!

----------

Helmet (still unfolding)
Torso (still unfolding)
Waist
Shoulder
Pauldron
Biceps
Forearms & Hands
Thighs
Shin & Feet

Attachments

• HaloWars_zpsbc7f2076.png
    HaloWars_zpsbc7f2076.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 354
They look great, thanks for sharing!! Since the day it came out, I've been a fan of the Mark IV.

-Matt

Thanks so much for this Jason, I know you have had other projects you are working on but seriously thanks so much man.
I can finally finish the project I finished years ago.
I can't wait to see your finished suit, I predict it will go down as one of the all time best.
Thanks again!

These are absolutely beautiful, man. Thank you so much for making these. They'll be a big help towards getting my suit done. I can't wait to see that helmet when you finish it.

thank you Jason and Rundown, they look absolutely great. I have never played this game , but this torso is one of my favorites.

Thank you all so much. This is my second project (well, second Halo project). The helmet is bring insolent, and I am not yet on speaking terms with the chest/back at this moment. However, both will be pieced apart soon!

These are some amazing files! Thanks for working so hard on these files, they truly are legit.

HaloWars_zpsbc7f2076.png

Halo Wars version of the Mjolnir Mk-IV.

These files were ordered from Rundown by me. I unfolded them and am now offering them to you. Please credit Rundown (unfolded by me) when you use them!

----------

Helmet (still unfolding)
Torso (still unfolding)
Waist
Shoulder
Pauldron
Biceps
Forearms & Hands
Thighs
Shin & Feet
Ccccaaaaabbbbboooooosssssseeeeeee i have been looking for this file since year ago so today!!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!! If you need any pep file just send a message!!!!!

Attachments

• HaloWars_zpsbc7f2076.png
    HaloWars_zpsbc7f2076.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 301
This is awesome!

@Jason, any chance of you including models (doesn't even need to be .pdo) of the undersuit?

Mark-IV GEN 1 and Mark-VII GEN 2 are two very different things.
But if it is something that you made and didn't download from someone else, you should totally share it.

good just thought that maybe You w'll be interested and no! the file is not mine but I acquired from the same creator and with your permission

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

4fd552f9e53519b255baab2bfb1354e12dd75b9086b72432b4481cde9da16560_1.jpgHello everyone, i wanted to share my MJOLNIR Mark IV Handplate "concept", not really a concept but more like a game actual.Here it is and hope u like it.the red lines are for mountain fold and blue for valley. oh and any updates on the armor?

Simple but nice, I would think that it should be thicker i just my opinion

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back