Halo Wars Armor Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
don´t worry men keep working, that is the idea for this page help for everyody how need it (sorry for my english am latinoamerican)

Finished both handplates, my concept. And they came out pretty good. Hope u guys like them.
20140724_174100.jpg
20140724_180918.jpg

That look amazing!!!!!! when you do the rest of the armor???? Keep posting please i love that armor!!!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Yeah thats why I asked for updates cause the helmet jason is modeling is more of a game model.or cutscene helmet model.

Ohh sorry man. But yeah that is the last pep model I need. And I already pep the handplates. But my concept that I drew.

no worries ;) he'll come through with the files. They have allot of details so it could take some time.

Hello everyone. I am making a custom Spartan using different pieces I like from a variety of Halo suits. Crazy, I know :p I'm quite dissapointed though by how much space there is between the pieces, so I would like to build an underarmor/undersuit. Does anyone have a file for that? I would really apreciate it! Thank you :)

Hello everyone. I am making a custom Spartan using different pieces I like from a variety of Halo suits. Crazy, I know :p I'm quite dissapointed though by how much space there is between the pieces, so I would like to build an underarmor/undersuit. Does anyone have a file for that? I would really apreciate it! Thank you :)

Am so sorry men! Me too have been searching an underarmor but without positive results, apparently nobody cares much this only when there is spartan IV if I have seen several models of this type good luck men!!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

There are a few Halo Reach undersuit files. More are on the way, trust me.
Those that have done Halo 2/3 undersuits made theirs from leather.
...and then everyone and their sister seems to have an undersuit for Halo 4.

I'm eventually going to post a reference package for the Halo Reach undersuit, but I'm trying to work on possibly making a model for the concept art version of the stomach section and the thighs.

Back to the topic though....

Given that there is such the awesome images for the armor in the first post for the Halo Wars Mjolnir Mk. IV, I would really love it if we could get the undersuit for the model as well.

Also, since this is Jason's thread, I'm not sure how he feels about other individuals posting their files here.
Let's try not to hijack his thread. :)

does anyone know the color of the Mjolnir Mark-IV armor? like what green. is it like- hunt club green or forest green or something like that.

does anyone know the color of the Mjolnir Mark-IV armor? like what green. is it like- hunt club green or forest green or something like that.

If you grab a photo from the game and open it into image editing software (such as GIMP, which is free), there is a tool (looks like a turkey baster) that will let you sample/absorb the color of the pixel you select.
Then you can open up the color editing window, which will tell you the hue/sat/etc levels of the color as well as the html code of what the color is.

Just make sure you select a good spot rather than one that is shaded or has a glare on it.

Okay I already found the colors its dark olive green and ivory leaf for rust/ago for the paint.for the edges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back