Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 90 Day Challenge: Body Beast

Blog Entries

90 Day Challenge: Body Beast

Hello guys/gals of the 405th! Have you heard of Body Beast? Maybe you know of someone who's done it? If you are like me and would rather lift weights than do cardio.

Body Beast is one of the newest programs from Beachbody; it was released a few years ago. Sagi Kalev is the creator of this 90 day program designed to build muscle and burn fat! There is a "Huge" version and a "Lean" version. I have seen men/women do both and have had amazing results!!! I've done a few of the workouts with my friend and it's right up my alley!

I have done one round of P90X. I also believe this is going to be exactly what I need to burn off that extra fat!

Anyway, I will be starting this program soon and would LOVE to if any of you guys/gals are doing a 90 Day Challenge. If so join me here on this post and add your before/after pictures. So, you up for the challenge? Let's do this and burn that fat for summer!

I will be starting Monday...well tomorrow. 01/20/2014.

Here is a video I found on Body Beast
    just jumped on a mushroom, kicked a turtle, slammed his head into a pile of bricks, ate a flower and is now spitting fireballs. M

Blog Entries
    careful to much muscle and your armor won't fit.
    The only thing that separates success from failure is one last attempt. Try one more time and you may get lucky.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by foxleader View Post
    need to get that he-man armour? Lol
    just jumped on a mushroom, kicked a turtle, slammed his head into a pile of bricks, ate a flower and is now spitting fireballs. M

Blog Entries
    will need to add extra lengths of Velcro to fit me lol

Good luck! will keep an eye on this since i may try it meself :-)
    When it hurts it means you're still alive.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberponcho View Post
    Good luck! will keep an eye on this since i may try it meself :-)
    its fun but hard workout...hope to see your results.

Quote Originally Posted by foxleader View Post
    really doing the armour and stuff for my kids.

7. Best of luck with the program! I've done Insanity several days, but have a weak left knee. A lot of the high interval training workouts don't mix well with it. Strangely running doesn't seem to bother it too much. Props on staying in shape.
    The Master Chief Plays Xbox One!
    http://youtu.be/jFw3jFUnaSM
    My Armor video from the Halo 4 Midnight Launch
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOXdOjMccdg

MAG books out of the UK has a new series of 8 week get ripped workouts.
    That's exactly it, Private. War's over. We won. Turns out you're the big hero and we're gonna hold a parade in your honor. I get to drive the float, and Simmons here IS IN CHARGE OF CONFETTI!

Blog Entries
    well for me to get in shape I just do the training work out the Spartans did a hundred of everything I can think of then a four mile run for three weeks. it hurts the first week but man does it feel good doing it.
    The only thing that separates success from failure is one last attempt. Try one more time and you may get lucky.

good luck flyzila :-)
    Im actually doing p90x right now lol