Mantle's Approach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serin

So, I've been playing around the the rather odd looking Forerunner starship for a while now.
Attempting to get it prepped for 3d printing.

Wondering, has anyone got textures files from Halo 4?
This model came from the game so I figure someone out there has a folder full of textures sitting around doing nothing.
Thinking I might try my hand at doing some rendering and animation for a change..

Z93RyFT.jpg

Apologies admin, if this is in the wrong spot, but somehow I don't believe it quite fits in the 3d model requests section.

Attachments

• Z93RyFT.jpg
    Z93RyFT.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 5,413
So, I've been playing around the the rather odd looking Forerunner starship for a while now.
Attempting to get it prepped for 3d printing.

Wondering, has anyone got textures files from Halo 4?
This model came from the game so I figure someone out there has a folder full of textures sitting around doing nothing.
Thinking I might try my hand at doing some rendering and animation for a change..

http://i.imgur.com/Z93RyFT.jpg

Apologies admin, if this is in the wrong spot, but somehow I don't believe it quite fits in the 3d model requests section.

Hi
Were did you get this model?
I'd really like to use it for a short film i'm making.
If you have obtained the textures, I'd the very grateful for those as well.

Thanks for reading.

Hi
Were did you get this model?
I'd really like to use it for a short film i'm making.
If you have obtained the textures, I'd the very grateful for those as well.

Thanks for reading.

The model itself is extracted from the game - we don't tend to discuss game asset extraction here on the 405th due to legal complications. Suffice it to say, however, that a quick search in Google will help you find what you need.

The model itself is extracted from the game - we don't tend to discuss game asset extraction here on the 405th due to legal complications. Suffice it to say, however, that a quick search in Google will help you find what you need.

Could you tell me what to search for?
I search "halo 4 mantle's approach ripped model" and "halo 4 mantle's approach 3d model" and nothing came up.
I know you don't like to do this kind of thing, but I did help myself first, and epically failed.

I can't find any tutorial that can teach me how to rip models from Halo 4.All of them only works on unreal engine.Pls help me some1 :(

I can't find any tutorial that can teach me how to rip models from Halo 4.All of them only works on unreal engine.Pls help me some1 :(

I'm sorry to say that we don't discuss asset extraction here on the forums. You can find more information HERE, but the long and short of it is 'no', I'm afraid.

Also, please check the date of the previous post before entering your own - this thread has been inactive for almost a year, please refrain from resurrecting dead threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back