Halo 4 DMR AKA M395 ~ PIC HEAVY!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the specs, it looks like Bungie based the M12's Vulcan MG on it. If anyone was to make a real mil-spec Hog, they would probably use one of these.y

sorry for no updates guys been really busy soon thought ill get back at it :D

Hey Marves, what kind of putty are you using?

i use a putty primer spray from repco as well as a spot putty for larger areas that need filling though both can be a pain to sand infact the spot putty gets so hard you can not sand it by hand.... if you like we could have a chat about teh 3d printing and finishing process :)

Ah! Excellent! Thanks mate, I'll have to look into the spray :) Shouldn't need the spot putty as I tend to just fill gaps with acetone/abs sludge.

Ah! Excellent! Thanks mate, I'll have to look into the spray :) Shouldn't need the spot putty as I tend to just fill gaps with acetone/abs sludge.

AH!! right you use ABS right i use PLA... not gonna lie its a pain in the ass to finish.... and no problem best thing to use on the putty is 400-1200 grit wet and dry and make sure its got plenty of water on it otherwise the paper just loses its bite

I think you need to stop this thread now. Multiple injuries have been reported from overloads of awesome. ;)

I think you need to stop this thread now. Multiple injuries have been reported from overloads of awesome. ;)

D: OH NO'S!!!!!!!! *shifty eyes, evil laugh* MY PLANS ARE COMING TOGETHER WONDERFULLY MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA >.> <.< >.> did i just say that out loud.....

thanks mate i try my best to impress ^_^

SO now that the commission is outta the way... i only have another 2 to go... BUT ill work on the DMR while i wait for stuff to set and dry even thought this was taken a number of weeks ago i hope this peace offering will work and tied you all over till i get some actual progress done >.>

2014-03-05%2018.20.46.jpg

and you should SO check out my M6H i posted up a little surprise hehehehe down the bottom MWAHAHAHAHA

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/39948-Halo-4-Pistol-AKA-M6H-PDWS-PIC-HEAVY!!!!?p=695889#post695889

are you going to share those beautiful 3D files?
i want to purchase a 3d printer and want to print a knife and the pistol for my armor. :)

so iam very interested

are you going to share those beautiful 3D files?
i want to purchase a 3d printer and want to print a knife and the pistol for my armor. :)

so iam very interested

like a wise man once said: sharing is caring :p

Amazing work! I would love to test some of these at my schools 3D Printer.

sorry guys i wont be releasing the models for a while not till im done with them tbh maybe in the future they will be but not yet

well look at us we're just a bunch of armor builds you say wait we say well just build something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back