Sneak peek of my Brute

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripNineFX

Well here is a head sculpt of my take of a Brute (Jiralhanae).

BruteSculpt_zpsdec3bbb6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

BruteSculptSkintexture_zps8bb8d45d.jpg

Skin Texture

Not bad for my first ever sculpt,Using WED clay so Im waiting for it to dry some to harden the clay to hold better detail.
Not sure what Im going to cast the mask in yet,thinking Ecoflex 30 silicone or RD407 latex and underskull in fiberglass. This my first time casting in any form so tips from any pros out there are very welcomed.

Attachments

• BruteSculptSkintexture_zps8bb8d45d.jpg
    BruteSculptSkintexture_zps8bb8d45d.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 206
Lovin' it. Definitely subscribing, can't wait to see how this goes. Pretty good for a first sculpt (not that I know anything about sculpting :p).

Hey thanks for the comps,not much was done after pics but its sealed waiting for the Ultracal 30.Money is tight so the build is going to be slow,when I get enough material worth posting Ill start a build thread.

More Sneak Peek
FrontClosed_zps5a2e4fdc.jpg
FrontOpen_zpsad7b9656.jpg
DeadEye_zps48c630b1.jpg
RightEye_zps4836f592.jpg

Yep still working on it.

Attachments

• FrontClosed_zps5a2e4fdc.jpg
    FrontClosed_zps5a2e4fdc.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 198
  • RightEye_zps4836f592.jpg
    RightEye_zps4836f592.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 210
  • DeadEye_zps48c630b1.jpg
    DeadEye_zps48c630b1.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 212
  • FrontOpen_zpsad7b9656.jpg
    FrontOpen_zpsad7b9656.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 217
This looks awesome and I get excited just from looking at it. We need more covenant walking around haha; it's definitely a different undertaking compared to crafting a spartan (Elite costume on horse/stilt legs anyone?) and you have my respect. Maybe one day I'll see a 12' Hunter walking around from the 405th.

I know this is just a sneak peak but when you get the funds and create a build thread, I'll be waiting around for it. Good work so far, WETA quality.

This looks awesome and I get excited just from looking at it. We need more covenant walking around haha; it's definitely a different undertaking compared to crafting a spartan (Elite costume on horse/stilt legs anyone?) and you have my respect. Maybe one day I'll see a 12' Hunter walking around from the 405th.

I know this is just a sneak peak but when you get the funds and create a build thread, I'll be waiting around for it. Good work so far, WETA quality.

Thanks,I know too many Spartans struttin' around all cocky and whatnot .I will be on lifts to a goal of 8ft tall or more with Helmet Im just glad Brute s dont have digitigrade legs.As of right now i am working 3d models for the armor ,Thank you again blackout11c for the 3d model of a complete Chieftain.Yeah I need to get my butt in gear but 3D modeling is new to me so Im learning and refining as I go,Halloween is my deadline but I work good under pressure so it might be a timeline thread .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back