Looking to see if anyone is interested in making armor for a film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigep1982

First, hello. Obviously I'm new to this forum and I think the work everyone does here is fantastic. I'm looking to shoot a film and would like to see if someone is interested in making 2-3 sets of "armor" that could make one look as though they were part of the military in the future. Before you say yes/no/whatever, let me say that my crew and I are serious about this as our last film was in the Sedona Film festival and many of us have worked on professional projects across the board.

If you are interested, I do understand that the armor most people work on here is strictly Halo related. Anyone inquiring would have to know that we would need it (the armor) to be enough of a deviation as to not be a blatant rip off. The film itself will be shot in the Arizona desert sometime this year.

If you are interested, please respond to: sigepwriter@yahoo.com

What I would like to know:

- Overall costs for 2 and 3 sets (materials, labor etc.), I understand that we might come up with a new concept from what you have made before, but a ballpark will work as we are trying to finalize a budget.
- Links to previous work
- Ideas (if any) you might have. I'm open to artist interpretation, and don't have an ego. If you've been sitting on a concept, and think this a good opportunity to see it realized lets see it.

Thank you

well another film maker enter the room welcome.

now you can use the armor like it is as long as you don't use the name halo in the title... learned that early on, now I'm a film maker in the works, learned everything I know from box set's of TV and YouTube. (got to love YouTube.)

and what kind of "armor" do you need ODST mark V,VI ,VII, marine.

and it's good you have a crew I don't know if the fallen is near you or not but they may be able to help you. or the other's in the area. see if and armor would take about a year to make, so it might be better to see if you can get some guys to come out for it. so just ask around and see if you can work out a way to bring some guys to the location.

all this is by dropping embers, a foxleader series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back