Spartan war phtogrphers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, thanks for the catch Capathia, my family is all Navy and are all from Carriers, and Im training to be a NAV for one in ROTC, so I tend to forget about the way the other vessels operate, maybe next time I'll pay attention and do a little more proof reading before I press the 'post button' eh? But I think as far as the Photographer/ Journalists are concerned our opinions mesh; I don't see a Special Forces soldier playing war correspondent either.

you know what happened to all the Spartan logs?

I know their would be ton's of pic's that would come from that alone. like an odst standing over a dead brute.

I feel like ONI would maybe have some one tag along to take photos every now and again to increase morale planet side. But lets be real, any normal soldier would really just be a hinderance to a Spartan.

Ok lets my say it like this
It's after the fight the Spartan 5s are a little less professional then the others so lets say it's after the fight and a Spartan does a captain Morgan on a pile of dead grunts and another guy has a camera on him kinda of along the lines of what Foxleader said

Spartans actually are soldiers 1st but they are also photographers as well. They're visors are actually equipped with a video devices, that shows what is going on in battle. We see this in Halo: Reach when Noble 6 takes off his helmet and it is still on video. Another example would be on Halo 4: Forward Onto Dawn, when the trainees first see a spartan. The video was from a Spartans HUD. So in a way Spartans are actually capturing images and videos with out having to hold anything.

I think all UNSC troops would have helmet cams. In the original Halo: Combat Evolved, the Chief found one such Marine's helmet and extracted a storage device which he played back. Likewise for Nobel 6 in the ending of Halo Reach. I have not seen or read about any war photographers mentioned in the games or books. But in any war operations there are bound to be some. Here are some pictures I've taken trying to depict them in various campaigns...

Two UNSC support troopers on Reach
View attachment 871

Noble Team on Reach
View attachment 872

Spartan II (Jerome 092) and SGT John Forge on Arcadia
View attachment 873

An ODST (location unknown)
View attachment 874

A Spartan 2 (Noble 5) on Reach
View attachment 875

Status
Not open for further replies.