Electrical work, kinda...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgtpearce

Hey is anyone here Any good with building computer systems or writing code to make stuff work? I want to add a few things to the helmet for LCF purposes and but I lack the technical ability to do what I want. I've seen a few of you guys put cool looking comms attachments on your helmet and I was watching The Forgotten Spartans on YouTube (machinima) and one of the dudes had a com unit on one side and what looked like a projector on the other. I thought that would be cool to have a working com unit so if you go with buddy's you have Coms. And the projector would be near to display a map and set an objective or RV point if any one got lost. Idk if anyone can help let me know.

Sorry army term LCF = look cool factor and I thought I had to post this here because I didn't think I could post it there, permissions wise

Uhm I can't find an electrical help forum on here am I missing something?

There's a thread called "Help! for: electronics," and similarly titled threads for foam, painting, miscellaneous, and a few others stickied to the front page of the "noob forum" section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back