[RELEASE] Halo 4 Armour Assets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm putting together a pack now. The last few days have been hectic, to say the least - do you mind having those files in raw, mis-named format (some armour names are labelled under their development titles, and not their actual, finished title) or would you like me to give the files their corresponding names?

You can leave the file names as they are, Thanks! :)

this thread, is just WIN and RAINBOWS!! these files will enable the community to achieve more and more detailed builds for a long time to come. Thank you to all involved in the project! :) on that topic, has anyone got plans for the EOD set? i have restarted my build and have given up on foam for now. that being said, i would love the EOD chest cos pep/resin seems to be the way to go for me. i gave unfolding and scaling a go to give back to the community. the scale worked well, but i am beyond useless when it comes to modeling and unfolding :p
ima keep an eye on this thread so as to not miss any great work :D

I have scaled defender shoulders unfolded. Where do I send these bad boys?

Put a download link in this topic. When the time comes for a full 'unfolded asset' thread we'll be sure to collate the links.

My apologies for the extremely late response, as well as the double post. I've had a lot of things on the go recently.

For your downloading pleasure, I give you all the Halo 4 Weapons Pack. This package contains all Halo 4 weaponry files, plus the Halo 4 Armour Ability files. For brevity, I've excluded the texture files and things such as the Hardlight Shield and turret models, however, I can put up a pack with those files upon request.

Grab the package HERE.

Thank you! We all appreciate these files very much. Thank you for taking the time to relay these for us!

swwwwweeeeeet thanks for much for these files, was wondering if I could get someone to unfold the enforcer helmet file for me please???

WOW, this is amazing. Thank you so much for these. Would it be possible to get the textures if that isnt too much trouble?

I second this request. If you are able to, vehicle files would be very much appreciated... Especially the Infinity model...

Big thanks to you Arcanine - massive help for the community who wanted original works to make it easier to replicate for pepping and foaming.

For me this is a great reference guide for my H4 MC foam build which I'm hand scaling to my size; I was only using in-game screenshots and HD media pics as references previously.

:cool Two big thumbs up!! :cool

Side-request: For those using 3dsmax, can you provide your import options when bringing in the .objs?
The Spartan Base model imports as a mess and all say they couldn't find the .mtl (Any way to specify the file to use for the texture?).
I don't have Wavefront as a preset to import with either.

3DS Max doesn't tend to like importing these files as a .obj, I don't quite know why. Your best bet is to find some way to convert them into .3ds format, or just use Blender.

Big thanks to you Arcanine - massive help for the community who wanted original works to make it easier to replicate for pepping and foaming.

For me this is a great reference guide for my H4 MC foam build which I'm hand scaling to my size; I was only using in-game screenshots and HD media pics as references previously.

:cool Two big thumbs up!! :cool

Side-request: For those using 3dsmax, can you provide your import options when bringing in the .objs?
The Spartan Base model imports as a mess and all say they couldn't find the .mtl (Any way to specify the file to use for the texture?).
I don't have Wavefront as a preset to import with either.

I had this problem when using MAX but here are my import settings that fixed the messy mesh issues:

The left is default import, then new import settings, and fixed mesh.

import_settings_zps5d95431c.jpg

And as for the material, open the folder containing the material and drag it into MAX and drop it on the object.

Or, under import settings, there is a material section, turn on prefix and make sure it's right. I like to just drag and drop haha.

The third option is to create new standard material, add a bitmap to the diffuse section on the standard material, and make sure to check the show material in view port option. and assign the material to the object.

Attachments

• import_settings_zps5d95431c.jpg
    import_settings_zps5d95431c.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 202
You're quite welcome.

Hit a bit of a dent recently, with clearing out my possessions ready for my eventual move, but I promise I'll have the weapon textures and vehicle assets along as soon as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back