[RELEASE] Halo 4 Armour Assets

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this pack do you by chance happen to have the war head that destroyes the composer and the didacts ship in the end of the game?

oi Arcanine. the textures for the mk5 helmet is caddy wonkas, it doesn't line up. I can fix it on my end but other end users might not be able to. thank you once again for this.

That's 'cattywumpus', and if it's broken, that's the way it came out of the extraction program.

That's 'cattywumpus', and if it's broken, that's the way it came out of the extraction program.

Nevermind then, I guess its going to stay caddy wonkas. that's to bad I can still use the texture as reference, thank you.

oi Arcanine. the textures for the mk5 helmet is caddy wonkas, it doesn't line up. I can fix it on my end but other end users might not be able to. thank you once again for this.

I think that issue is only on your end, it works perfectly fine for me.

Wanted to let you know the texture for the Operator Helm is missing. :)

Bugger.

If you can hold on a few hours I'll get the pack updated - I'm about to leave to visit my father (and spend a few hours in a field looking for my lost glasses). As soon as I get back I'll have the updated pack posted, plus maybe some extra goodies if you're all good boys and girls.

Thanks for the support - unfortunately, those glasses are lost to the warp, but I do have another pair now, so I can get back to work.

As it happens, I seem to have named the textures wrongly for the pack - the textures labelled 'pilot' correspond to the Operator armour set. I've re-named the relevant textures in my own personal files, and I'll be sure to get the packs updated at some point. In the meantime I'm still working on things - I'll have updates soon.

Don't know if anyone has done it yet, but I unfolded the FOTUS Helmet. I haven't ever really unfolded anything before but I gave it a shot anyways. I really should've used blender or something to try and connect the Horn to the Helmet but as it stands, after you build the Horn and the Helmet separately, you will need to modify the assembled pieces so they can fit together.
Thanks again Arcanine!
I'm going to build this helmet too but let me know if you guys and gals think it looks like a decent unfold.

Arcanine can you help me out with this

H4FEMALEWHATTHE.jpg

I was trying to extract the files named female in adj, the arm and leg plates extracted fine but the chest well not so good. thank you in advance for any help. and once again thank you guys for these.
I used model extract in raw extractor while having the z11 Valhalla map loaded.

Attachments

• H4FEMALEWHATTHE.jpg
    H4FEMALEWHATTHE.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 176
hey arcanine, just out of curiosity does the Forerunner Mantle happen to be in the assets? If so could you get it?

Arcanine can you help me out with this

I'm afraid not. It's against forum policy to discuss asset extraction tools in public - I'd prefer you either PM me or go to the source for assistance with the program.

hey arcanine, just out of curiosity does the Forerunner Mantle happen to be in the assets? If so could you get it?

You're going to have to be more specific. What's 'the Mantle'?

This be the symbol for the Mantle of Responsibility. I seem to remember seeing it somewhere in there.. But buggered if I can remember where.
2qKluGM.jpg

It's basically the Forerunners ethical responsibility or code, to protect life within the galaxy etc etc Meant to be handed down to Humanity by the Precursors but the Forerunners took it instead by killing off the precursors.

Attachments

• 2qKluGM.jpg
    2qKluGM.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 175
Just as Serin posted, the "Mantle of Responsibility" is what I was referring to. No one seems to have ever made it or modeled it, the closest I could find were two necklaces of it on thingiverse or shapeways, neither of which are useful to me. But yeah, if you can find it or someone else could, it would be much appreciated, if not, that's okay.

I'm afraid not. It's against forum policy to discuss asset extraction tools in public - I'd prefer you either PM me or go to the source for assistance with the program.

thank you I completely forgot about that, but never mind thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back