ODST Helmet WIP. Opinions Appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Boucher

This is my first post. I love this forum and all the people who share their hard work! With this help I've decided on making ODST armor. But I need opinions! Major props to Hugh for his awesome helmet and add-on peps! Couldn't have done this without them. Let me know which type you think looks better.

I used JBetts97 tutorial for posting pics, limme know if you can't see them.

Regular ODST helm. Primered
IMG_3127_zpsaa727623.jpg

Helmet with UA/CNM add-on
IMG_3130_zps1354da5c.jpg

Helmet with Sniper Goggles. I need to redo the goggles I made them too tight. I want to actually make them usable.
IMG_3133_zps6e3bf689.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3127_zpsaa727623.jpg
    IMG_3127_zpsaa727623.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_3130_zps1354da5c.jpg
    IMG_3130_zps1354da5c.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_3133_zps6e3bf689.jpg
    IMG_3133_zps6e3bf689.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 149
Yowza.
Goggles man, definitely.
Have you figured out some sort of lock for the goggles so they don't bounce around in either position?

This is awesome! Are you using Hugh's files bc his are really easy to pep I think. The goggles look awesome too. Do you mean width wise they are too small because they look like they are the perfect size from the pic. Good job!

The accessories you add to your armor are all personal preference. It does not matter what I think of your armor (what I think looks sweet might look ugly to you). What matters is what you think of it.

If you had asked about a building technique or something like that, we could give more valuable insight.

So, which one do YOU think looks best? Otherwise this is just an indecision thread.

ODST Helmet WIP. Opinions needed!

Yeah Hugh's files are great. Yes width wise they're tight, my fault though. The front of the goggles should be flat but I had to bend it to make it fit.

As for being an indecision thread I'm just curious about peoples opinions and constructive criticism. I decided to do the goggles, but I want thoughts on the UA/CNM add-on because I haven't seen anyone make one before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back