Titanfall I.M.C. titan pilot (Foam/Pepakura)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P4191469.jpg

P4151420.jpg

Attachments

• P4191469.jpg
    P4191469.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 401
  • P4151420.jpg
    P4151420.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 341
[Announcement!]​

Updated the first post - "List of all the files I use"

Pat-

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking awesome so far.
I really like how simple the idea of adding cardboard makes it look so much more detailed.
I'm guessing the reason why you add it is to assist when you bondo?
Can't wait for the new update :)

I'm definitely looking to see how this turns out. It's looking really promising already!

Thank you.

Looking awesome so far.
I really like how simple the idea of adding cardboard makes it look so much more detailed.
I'm guessing the reason why you add it is to assist when you bondo?
Can't wait for the new update :)

Thank you and yep that´s right. :D I started to use it because I´am not very good when it comes to the bondo work plus add my lazy personality... so yeah. xD of course there is a chance that both sides would look differently if I didn´t use it. But even if it makes the job easier you just can´t add every detail. Now I have roughly 60% of all the missing details on the helmet the rest is just some smaller ones or the ones that I have to carve into the helmet.
Well I hope I somehow answered your question. xd

Pat-

[Update no.4]​

Another week another update! x3 Well this time it´s not much to tell you the truth. Anyway let´s begin. So like I mentioned it in the previous update I ordered some stuff for the undersuit. All these things costed me 51,07 euro or 70.635 USD which I think is pretty cheap. Or more like I bought the cheapest things. :D So theres a Tactical vest MOLLE carrier - black, Tactical gloves HDR accuracy, Shemagh, GFC Elbow pads and a Elastan mask. I still need a few more things but I will get them later when I scrape some money together. But I still had some money left to buy a undersuit which is very similiar to the ingame one! And yep, it´s going to be in the next update! :p And lastly I cut the remaining fiberglass from these parts so they are now ready for bondo. And that would be all for this week! Well... Enjoy! :D

Pat-

70.jpg

71.jpg

70.jpg

71.jpg

[Announcement!]​

Updated the first post - "List of all the materials I bought with price + The amount of money I spent"

Pat-

[Update no.5]​

It is time for another weekly update on the I.M.C. Titan pilot... or... well... I don´t even think this can be considered as an update since I did not worked on the armor AT ALL! I was only goofing around and well I didn´t even felt like doing anything for some reason. Or more like there was ONE BIG REASON - School... Yep. Anyway I really hope that this week I can work a little bit on the armor plus hopefully the undersuit arrives this week. That would be all. Cheers!

Pat-

[Update no.6]​

It´s time for the weekly update! This time a got a bit more to show you so let´s begin. First I just wanna say that the undersuit still hasn´t arrived and it´s really getting on my nerves because I ordered it like 3 weeks ago! I will call them tomorrow and ask them what´s taking so long. *sigh Anyway I did a test fit of the elbow armor just to see how it looks like on the elbow pad. I must say it looks all right plus it doesn´t really feel that it is sticking out that much or something so it´s a OK on that part too. In the end I will be attaching them onto the elbow pad using 2 screws - like I did with the Spartan IV knees. Next I put every finger and forearm piece together with the gloves just to see how it would look like. It looks cool but I still don´t know why put those small finger pieces on the thumb and the index finger. :/ BUT it´s still better then the Spartan IV one! Anyway let´s not get into odd design choices and let´s move onto the next thing. So I fiberglassed a forearm piece...and why now you ask? Because I forgot. -___- Lastly I modified the bottom of the helmet so my head+glasses can fit in and yes they do plus of course I cut all the remaining fiberglass that was sticking out. Yeah gonna have to fiberglass a few more places again. Well that would be all for this week. Enjoy!

Pat-

P5101662.jpg

P5101665.jpg

P5101666.jpg

P5101669.jpg

P5101682.jpg

P5101685.jpg

P5101691.jpg

P5101662.jpg

P5101665.jpg

P5101666.jpg

P5101669.jpg

P5101682.jpg

P5101685.jpg

P5101691.jpg

What is the tube attatched to your Dremel?

Saddly I don´t know the actual name of that attachment but according to the slovak version it´s called a "bending hose". It is used to reach hard to reach places and it costs around 40 USD. Hope this helps. :D

Pat-

[Update no.7]​

Weekly update under the lucky number 7! Anyway, another week passed and like always I bring you all the stuff that happend since the last update. So to tell you guys and gals the truth I didn´t really made any progress on the pilot if I don´t count the screwup with the helmet. But I´ll get back to that a bit later. And I still have a bunch of pictures for you... how´s that possible? *Jedi hand move* Magic! So ya remember me talking about the undersuit in the previous update? So the thing is...IT FINALLY ARRIVED! xd *yay! Thank God! Geez... but anyway... I already have it and it fits me perfectly so I shoudn´t complain that much. Overally the undersuit looks like the one in the game plus it was cheap like 32 Euros + shipping (cca. 45USD) which was a discount price! Originally it costs around 70 Euros - without shipping cost (cca. 90 USD)!!!! oh!... and I had to remove the two removable pockets from the back because... just... nope! Also I ordered a set of knee and elbow pads which arrived too, but I only gonna use the knee pads. NOW LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! BEHOLD THE FIRST PILOT UNDERSUIT TEST PICTURES! Yeah. :D I think it looks cool and almost game accurate but there are still a few things missing but I will buy them later because I ran out of money. xd Ok now let´s move on onto anothe important part of this update which are going to be - GUNS! So basically I decided on which weapons I´am going to make for this cosplay - as a primary weapon I choose the R-101 Compact Carbine and as my secondary weapon I chose the - Hammond P2011 pistol. I´am still not sure about the attachments though plus I will also make the Data knife too! Because I like to stabity stabity stab stuff! xd And now to the screwup I mentioned. I messed up the helmet.. I don´t want to remember that again but I say one thing - I had to remove the paper and the cardboard from the back of the helmet because it got soaked somehow or more like I accidentally left it outside during a heavy rain... talk about stupid... Now I have to put a bunch of bondo on it which will make it heavier but I just don´t care anymore. But I do really hope that in the end it will turn up good. Anyway that is all for this week! Enjoy!

Pat-

P5161718.jpg

P5161720.jpg

P5161724.jpg

P5161699.jpg

P5171735.jpg

P5171736.jpg

P5171739.jpg

r101-c_opt.jpe

p2011_opt.jpe

Titanfall-DataKnife-Views.jpg

P5131695.jpg

P5161718.jpg

P5161720.jpg

P5161724.jpg

P5161699.jpg

P5171735.jpg

P5171736.jpg

P5171739.jpg

Titanfall-DataKnife-Views.jpg

P5131695.jpg

Attachments

• r101-c_opt.jpe
    r101-c_opt.jpe
    71.7 KB · Views: 212
  • p2011_opt.jpe
    p2011_opt.jpe
    71 KB · Views: 234
That suit looks great so far! A little advice would be to take it in a little in the arms and thighs so it's much slimmer and tighter without it looking loose. I think that would help a big deal, considering the pilots are meant to be nimble and quick, and their flight suits show that, by not being too baggy.

That suit looks great so far! A little advice would be to take it in a little in the arms and thighs so it's much slimmer and tighter without it looking loose. I think that would help a big deal, considering the pilots are meant to be nimble and quick, and their flight suits show that, by not being too baggy.

Thank you! Yeah, you are true about that plus I realised that myself, but then again this was just a test to see how it looks, but I will be sure to correct this in the next test. :D

Pat-

[Announcement!]​

Updated the first posts - "List of all the files I use" and "List of all the materials I bought + price"

Pat-

I like the undersuit! it is definitely pretty accurate to the in game model. I have one rather silly question though, what is that type of clothing called normally (obviously not undersuit right?)

I like the undersuit! it is definitely pretty accurate to the in game model. I have one rather silly question though, what is that type of clothing called normally (obviously not undersuit right?)

Thanks :D and no, it´s not called an undersuit. xd I used it since I coudn´t find a good word for it in english. It´s actually called an Overall (Working clothes) and the exact name of it is - Overall Mach M5COM. :D

Pat-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back