Urban Merc-Titanfall/Deathstroke Crossover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tcgore678

Hey guys! Boy, it's been quite a while, hasn't it.... Well, for the past almost two years, I was preoccupied with a girlfriend, yay! Who recently dumped me... Soooooo, on the plus side, I have time for hobbies, right?

Anyways, I'm back. With somewhat of a vengeance. But anyways, ever since I saw him in the Arkham Origins trailer, Deathstroke has skyrocketed to my favorite DC character. And now I actually plan to build a suit. A crossover suit, to be exact. Between Injustice: Gods Among Us Deathstroke, and, surprisignly, a Titanfall IMC/MCOR suit. The inspiration for this suit actually comes from the Christopher Nolan Dark Knight trilogy. I believe that the Pilot Suit will fit the feel of an "Urban Mercenary", providing my Deathstroke with a more vintage/realistic look and feel of what an actual armored mercenary would indeed appear to be.

IMG_0071.jpg
IMG_6262.jpg
IMG_4515.jpg

I will be basing the suit off of the IMC armor:
titanfall___male_imc_pilot_by_mrgameboy20xx-d79rh0e.jpg

But with the color scheme of a MCOR:
titanfall__mcor_pilot_hd_render_by_ibloxman-d6x6uf2.jpg

Although, I will be replacing the darker greens for various shades of black and grey.

I'll post progress pics as I go on! Let me know what you guys think!

And I'm not sure who's file that is, so if anyone knows, could you let me know so I could give them credit!?

Attachments

• IMG_0071.jpg
    IMG_0071.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_6262.jpg
    IMG_6262.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_4515.jpg
    IMG_4515.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 249
Alright, I finally have an update for you guys! Over the last few days, I have managed to pep the entire suit! I need to scratch up a bit of money to purchase the resin, and then it will be on to hardening, and I will be wearing this to Comicpalooza in Houston next month, if anyone will be there!

IMG_3832.jpg
IMG_7345.jpg

Let me know what you guys think! I would love some actual feedback!

Attachments

• IMG_3832.jpg
    IMG_3832.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_7345.jpg
    IMG_7345.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 233
Okay, so due to absolutely zero feedback, I have to triple post. I scrapped my Deathstroke mask and replaced it with a much cleaner Arkham Origins full helmet version that is in progress. But I do have some progress for you guys! My mini uzi pistol!

IMG_3958.jpg
IMG_2810.jpg

I have no clue who's file it is, but it is very nice. And the file also comes with a silencer and flashlight attachment. As for the barrel, I used part of the handle to Nightwing's Shockbaton from Arkham City.

Let me know what you all think!

Attachments

• IMG_2810.jpg
    IMG_2810.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_3958.jpg
    IMG_3958.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 246
*wow! the gun came out really nicely plus it´s a nice model too. But I personally think it would have been better buying a replica of the uzi (airsoft). But that´s just my opinion. :D Anyway other than that this is a very interresing build and I will keep an eye on it! Keep up the awesome work!

Pat-

*wow! the gun came out really nicely plus it´s a nice model too. But I personally think it would have been better buying a replica of the uzi (airsoft). But that´s just my opinion. :D Anyway other than that this is a very interresing build and I will keep an eye on it! Keep up the awesome work!

Pat-

I think it would've too, but I'm really tight on money as I just lost my job too. But I have about three interviews within the next few days and the deadline to finish the suit is still more than a month away, so I'm hoping for the best!

And I've been watching your titanfall build as well, and I must say that I am very impressed!

Small update for those of you watching this. I managed to build the second MAC11:

image.jpg

I'm still working on the new Arkham Origins bucket, and then I'll be be moving on to the combat knife. After that, I'll be hardening it all together. I have a fairly solid plan for the undersuit. I'm basing it loosely off of the Arrow version of Deathstroke:

image-1.jpg

Let me know what you guys think!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 254
  • image-1.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 270
I know I haven't been active in a while, but that's because absolutely nobody was replying, so I thought maybe if I had a real update, it would catch some attention. So here goes:

CF61C923-FE63-40B4-845D-7040000D1ABB.jpg

4DBE78CB-C8B7-418E-AE9E-8D4AE88338EB.jpg

A5305E2D-D09B-4A70-B8F9-6E00E902FC6F.jpg

I still have to bulk it up with the outer armor, but that's it so far. Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• CF61C923-FE63-40B4-845D-7040000D1ABB.jpg
    CF61C923-FE63-40B4-845D-7040000D1ABB.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 264
  • A5305E2D-D09B-4A70-B8F9-6E00E902FC6F.jpg
    A5305E2D-D09B-4A70-B8F9-6E00E902FC6F.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 271
  • 4DBE78CB-C8B7-418E-AE9E-8D4AE88338EB.jpg
    4DBE78CB-C8B7-418E-AE9E-8D4AE88338EB.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 258
Looks good! If you painted the mask white and put white cloth or something in front of the eyes it would be slenderman

Looks good! If you painted the mask white and put white cloth or something in front of the eyes it would be slenderman

Haha, well as awesome as that would be, I'm liking Deathstroke a little more, haha. And a slender man/titanfall crossover would just look silly.

Helmet looks good congrats. Unfortunately the nature of forums like ours here. Leads to a good amount of views with usually low number of actual replies. Build and post for your enjoyment. If your enjoying what your doing It will show in your work.

Any updates on the build? You did a sweet job detaing the deathstroke helmet.

I'll post the update in the next few days. I'm working on hardening the shoulder, forearm, and knee armor. I scrapped some parts because I decided that they were unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back