Project Appleseed Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toja

Hello, again and as always eager to make a new project, I already have news on the new movie New "Appleseed Alpha" Well I look forward to its release, meanwhile leave some pictures of references, any 3D artist who wants to develop files please me and I'm sure many will be very happy

FIGURE-005250_zps870df30c.jpg
BriareosAppleseedAlpha2_zps6a678e5f.jpg
BriareosAppleseedAlpha_zps9364e6c3.jpg
BriareosAppleseedAlphafusil_zps58341354.jpg

Attachments

• FIGURE-005250_zps870df30c.jpg
    FIGURE-005250_zps870df30c.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 1,207
  • BriareosAppleseedAlpha2_zps6a678e5f.jpg
    BriareosAppleseedAlpha2_zps6a678e5f.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 569
  • BriareosAppleseedAlpha_zps9364e6c3.jpg
    BriareosAppleseedAlpha_zps9364e6c3.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 353
  • BriareosAppleseedAlphafusil_zps58341354.jpg
    BriareosAppleseedAlphafusil_zps58341354.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 281
oh yeah the hexaton body of his is just master chief all over, and yeah can't wait for the movie I've got the first two and Appleseed VII so I can't wait to see what you'll do for the head I'd like to see some kind of plug end's for it like he did in ex machina. plus it's got a little ghost in the shell in it's look.

Well ain't that something good luck :D btw FIRST!

Thanks, it's easy to say "I do this" but I have not experencia in the development of 3D files depend on some kind soul who wants to develop the files, cross my fingers and wait.
oh yeah the hexaton body of his is just master chief all over, and yeah can't wait for the movie I've got the first two and Appleseed VII so I can't wait to see what you'll do for the head I'd like to see some kind of plug end's for it like he did in ex machina. plus it's got a little ghost in the shell in it's look.

I really like the new look of Briareos, but not so much to Deunan.
Now it only remains to wait for the premiere, which apparently will be in the summer of 2014,

well he didn't change that much maybe just a paint job, but over all its the same.

well he didn't change that much maybe just a paint job, but over all its the same.

is true perhaps with a little paint can disguise but rather wait for the file to be developed
thinking for future generations who want to do this new Briareos.

Hello people, I'm back with news.
Continuing with the Appleseed Project Alpha, here is the work of Sir Throttlekitty.
for now my pepakura templates are a lot of other disordered pieces after scale the file (perhaps 1.60 long) then print, cut, paste and assemble my model on paper (would be easier with a 3D printer, right lol) well continue with the construction, materials that will be used are, eva rubber and wood for the center of the rifle.

rifleBriaalpha_zps06894899.jpg
figuras-appleseed_zps67a3b7ed.jpg
rifleBriaalphapepakura_zps66508478.jpg

Attachments

• rifleBriaalphapepakura_zps66508478.jpg
    rifleBriaalphapepakura_zps66508478.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 401
  • figuras-appleseed_zps67a3b7ed.jpg
    figuras-appleseed_zps67a3b7ed.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 232
  • rifleBriaalpha_zps06894899.jpg
    rifleBriaalpha_zps06894899.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 252
Hello group, well it appears that began to make things right here, hurray for that!
Here is a small update, starting with the rifle, I have my scale, the file for the helmet but is ready, the author opted to give some adjustment, since at the time that development there were few reference images. If you are wondering if the file will be shared, unfortunately the answer is "no"
but will be available in the classified therpf.com

snipermirafusil_zpse5e35b47.jpg
BriareosAplessedAlpha2014_zpseda06cad.jpg
BriareosAlphaByJoelK_zps84d9d0f8.jpg

Attachments

• snipermirafusil_zpse5e35b47.jpg
    snipermirafusil_zpse5e35b47.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 216
  • BriareosAlphaByJoelK_zps84d9d0f8.jpg
    BriareosAlphaByJoelK_zps84d9d0f8.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 390
  • BriareosAplessedAlpha2014_zpseda06cad.jpg
    BriareosAplessedAlpha2014_zpseda06cad.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 322
My recommendation is to do what Impact does with their wetworks helmet, or at least a variation of it. Cut slits around the center eye and put a mesh that you can see through. It's what other Briareos costumes have done before. Visibility is poor, but it works.

Last edited by a moderator:
what's the progress looking like??? as my spartan is drawing to a close i'm looking at a newer bigger more badass challenge....i have loved the briareos suit since i saw the first appleseed and it's only gotten worse as the movies have gotten more insane. I wanna do an alpha or ex-machina build but unfortunately i'm not finding anything but the original. which, while it's cool, doesn't have the intimidation factor of the later designs.

if anyone can point me in the right direction for the appropriate files....and i mean i can probably make do with the first gen helm, but accuracy to the piece is key.

it'll also be an excuse for me to work on my sewing skills :p

thanks!

p.s. Toja, your build is/was incredible. You're my inspiration for wanting to do this to perfection.

what's the progress looking like??? as my spartan is drawing to a close i'm looking at a newer bigger more badass challenge....i have loved the briareos suit since i saw the first appleseed and it's only gotten worse as the movies have gotten more insane. I wanna do an alpha or ex-machina build but unfortunately i'm not finding anything but the original. which, while it's cool, doesn't have the intimidation factor of the later designs.

if anyone can point me in the right direction for the appropriate files....and i mean i can probably make do with the first gen helm, but accuracy to the piece is key.

it'll also be an excuse for me to work on my sewing skills :p

thanks!

p.s. Toja, your build is/was incredible. You're my inspiration for wanting to do this to perfection.

Many thanks mate, follow the link there was found with the man who developed the files, luck.

Mucha gracias compañero, siga el enlace ahi se encontrara con el hombre que desarrollo los archivos, suerte.
http://www.therpf.com/f24/project-appleseed-alpha-212778/?highlight=appleseed+alpha

can you give a back story on this guy for those who dont know who or what he is :unsure(like me )

can you give a back story on this guy for those who dont know who or what he is :unsure(like me )

Hello, I find it difficult to explain the history of Briareos, by the language difference, I use a translator and not always translate what they really mean,
* a lot has to do with the fact of having abandoned the forums
maybe someone can explain it by my
or you can simply search out information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back