Lowcone494's MJOLNIR project. NEED HELP WITH SOME IDEAS! {PIC HEAVY-ish}.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the double post, and lack of pics guys! im unable to get a consistent flow of funding till i get hired someplace... I will be getting some stuff up once i find my camera. I have an E.O.D. chest plate in the pep stage, both forearms ready for resin, my right shin ready for resin and some smallish ODST helmets (2) for my friends. plus, i have little time to work due to school being a priority now ;-;... im learning electronics in my robotics class too... well, that's all i got.

Thanks for stopping by!!

I have returned! not really. but have finally have pics for you guys. Due to school and life in general (Firefall as well)funding is still an issue. therefore, work has been slow. but i have some progress on the E.O.D. permutation.

2014-08-24_02-46-23_161_zpsbd3b0f51.jpg
EOD01_zps9a688e8e.jpg
EOD02_zps2528e496.jpg
I will be taking more as soon as i finish the pep phase on the E.O.D. plate. There is a definite guarantee that this suit will NOT be done for comicon this October. at least it will be good looking when i do get it done. Also just now looking at how i was when i was planning this project compared to now, seeing how much i have changed the plan and such.

Attachments

• 2014-08-24_02-46-23_161_zpsbd3b0f51.jpg
    2014-08-24_02-46-23_161_zpsbd3b0f51.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 106
  • EOD01_zps9a688e8e.jpg
    EOD01_zps9a688e8e.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 112
  • EOD02_zps2528e496.jpg
    EOD02_zps2528e496.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 135
Smallish update. I have decided that while im job hunting, some friends will be sponsoring my build, helping me buy things till i get a job. they thought it would be cool that after 20 dollars or so they would get a ODST helmet prop. im on board with that and have decided to cast them instead of peping 3+ props. heres the finished mother mold to be.(I have been searching for the creator of this file but have been unsuccessful so far :( )
EZ5glNH.jpg

any help about how to go about making this into a mother mold and how to cast are appreciated.

This weekend, i should hopefully be printing off the final components of the suit and be getting everything resin coated and ready for glassing. :) Next task, go on job runs again.

Attachments

• EZ5glNH.jpg
    EZ5glNH.jpg
    503 bytes · Views: 106
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back